Adidas NMD thread

Anybody able to help out with finding the women's raw pink in a US 8? Failed on Adidas US with it in cart and no luck on the other ****** foot sites. The wife is gonna chop my nuts off..

adidas used to be good on the cart part, but it hasn't been the same since people and people with bots figured out and started hammering the site. 
They should just release on the Confirmed App (Nike SNKRS App style) or via Raffle on Confirmed App. Much fairer. I still preferred the queue this time to the hell of the Camo release. Overall, it's still a poor system though. 

Last edited:
The jist of ADC this morning

- Splash page goes live with pictures
- Queue that goes to a blank white page
- Queue finally goes to Add to Cart page, but Add to Cart button looping forever.
- Finally added to cart, but after checking out and clicking "Review And Pay" it loops back to Check out
- Seeing the "Sold Out" on the main splash page and taking that L.
I pray to make it past step 3 tomorrow

Last edited:

There should be a sticky on the top of each page with the sizing/fitting of MESH vs. PK. 
Yep but it's not the same for everyone. I am TTS in Mesh and TTS (snug fit) in Ultra Boost with sz 12 for both. I sized down 1/2 size on PK Monochromes (like most have recommended) and the primeknit material had my toes sticking up a bit/material bulging and the toe area was slightly uncomfortable. Guess that means I'm TTS. I half sized down on the Circa knit too and had to switch out for TTS. 

Last edited:
Shipping confirmation on the Japan's from ssense! Now that's service!
smokin.gif

So what are the names of the black and grey pk pairs that dropped today? I keep hearing japan boost but they both have japanese on them...

So what are the names of the black and grey pk pairs that dropped today? I keep hearing japan boost but they both have japanese on them...
Japan Black and Japan Grey I think. That's what I've been calling them. Call the Beige ones French Beige. 

Haha yeah fair enough. The tans are easily distinguishable. I just keep hearing Japan NMDs and dont know which of the 2 it is. 
The Japan Black were suppose to be Triple Black Japans originally too I think. Adidas ended up making them white boost though. 

adidas used to be good on the cart part, but it hasn't been the same since people and people with bots figured out and started hammering the site. 
With all the boomin business, they need to step their game up. They keep adding processes to their existing system and it just creates more hoops to jump through for their customers, which ultimately leads to more time and frustration. I don't mind waiting if there's a que but don't make me screw around with the website for hours AFTER I've already waited in line! They need to overhaul the entire thing.
Right?! There are small boutiques with better checkout services
laugh.gif
For real. I know people dislike shopify because of backdoor, etc but at least you don't have to mess around for 3 hours just to get OOS. You either know you got it or not quickly.

not that it really matters but finish line shipped my grey mesh nmds out today too....yeah for same days shpping... :rolleyes

Last edited:
I think I'm screwed. Ended up ordering NMDs in 7 because I thought you half size down. Normally a 7.5 TTS. UBs I wear 8. I got my mesh NMDs in 7, but I'm thinking I needed a 7.5. Shettttt

Last edited:
not that it really matters but finish line shipped my grey mesh nmds out today too....yeah for same days shpping...
eyes.gif
I had all four Colors in my Cart on FNL

the 3 new ones and White that restocked

Got to my checkout and CRINGED

I was spending Dough but none were PK

closed the window and never checked out

Back
Top Bottom