Adidas NMD thread

If i am not mistaken  , people with bots can cart everythin within seconds.

They log with dozens accounts, if not more.

how come??
Already backdoored

Never say never 
happy.gif
 I've manually copped off a Euro countdown site to my surprise recently on these Vapor pairs. It is possible.

238 shipped USD is a lot though.
I agree but it will be the only shot for those tomorrow  and i'm pretty sure that everybody has noticed it

asphaltgold?
Yup, just was persistent and got through. 205 USD shipped with VAT removed. 

Keep in mind that the Euro/UK price usually includes VAT. They will (or should) remove this for non Euro customers. It probably won't be 238 shipped from Footdistrict since grand total is determined during checkout.

Yup, just was persistent and got through. 205 USD shipped with VAT removed. 

Keep in mind that the Euro/UK price usually includes VAT. They will (or should) remove this for non Euro customers. It probably won't be 238 shipped from Footdistrict since grand total is determined during checkout.
damn, i was trying on Asphaltgold as well, but took a L there. 

damn, i was trying on Asphaltgold as well, but took a L there. 
More are releasing. Just saying, it's worth taking a shot at Euro sites. Figure price without VAT with the ridiculous shipping charge is way better than resale at the moment.

More are releasing. Just saying, it's worth taking a shot at Euro sites. Figure price without VAT with the ridiculous shipping charge is way better than resale at the moment.
haha yeah definitely, but i copped four pairs this time so rather a bigger W at the end. 

Last edited:
Anyone looking for the Black mesh or Tan that released this weekend JD sports has FSR of the black and some sizes left of the tans.

This might be a dumb question, but the sizes listed on the Footaslyum website are all in UK sizes right?
Yeah I believe so. Although I would love it if it ended up being US size since I could use .5 down with this being a PK. Already trying to think of which insoles to use to make up for the large fit. LOL. 

Man I got an UK 10 thinking it would be a US 11....Turns out that it actually is a 10.5 US, and I need an 11. SMH

These resell prices in america are so high... here i am can't even get rid of my white og's for 270bucks... i just trade them for other pk's in my size now **** it lol

i want stockx for EU costumers lol

Last edited:
I'm going to assume that anytime any NMD or hype shoes goes live a bot immediately goes to work. Like, across the entire internet.

These resell prices in america are so high... here i am can't even get rid of my white og's for 270bucks... i just trade them for other pk's in my size now **** it lol

i want stockx for EU costumers lol
What size are they? doesn't seem like they'd be hard to sell for more than that if you shipped to the US.

Back
Top Bottom