Adidas NMD thread

What size are they? doesn't seem like they'd be hard to sell for more than that if you shipped to the US.
they are 10.5 and i put them even on UK ebay with worldwide shipping because german ebay seems to **** up everything... nope final offer was 257 someone from china with 1 feedback... yea no..

i gave up now anyways i only bought them to resell and buy other ones for resell... trade is fine too in this matter

I didn't even wanna know what sz. they are 
laugh.gif

I wanted them. 
frown.gif

Last edited:
Can those who went a FULL size down from their TTS in NMD PKs speak on the fit?
I'm normally a 9.5 - 10 in most jordans, asics, new balance ... I've tried 9.5 in NMD PK and they fit just fine, I bought a 9 in the beige NMD PK that just released and they fit me just fine as well, I don't even notice a dfference between the 9 and 9.5.. weird

i usually wear 11.5 and i can fit 10.5, but my toes poke out (length is not the problem)

So youre saying you went a FULL size down from your true size but your toes poke out, wouldnt that mean length is the problem?

Man I'm worried I may have messed up copping a full size down from my true on these NMD PK Vapour Greys.

I think going a full size down is a bit extreme. TTS for Thumb size space in the toebox and Half Size Down for a snug fit like a sock with no room to move your feet.

Last edited:
So youre saying you went a FULL size down from your true size but your toes poke out, wouldnt that mean length is the problem?

Man I'm worried I may have messed up copping a full size down from my true on these NMD PK Vapour Greys.
well i mean sole lengths wise is fine but the upper is too snug (i still have a littl bit of toe space) but the poke out above.

but year half size should be the way to go

Last edited:
View media item 2066715
So what's the deal with the All blk PK sticker on the box

Did adidas mess up and there's a bunch of all blk PK NMD in China w/ the wrong boxes??

It's like they hinting the next release with this garbage

Did adidas mess up and there's a bunch of all blk PK NMD in China w/ the wrong boxes??

nothing new, nothing to overanalyze 

many labels on adidas shoeboxes dont depict exactly what is in the box

OG UBs (purple/black) and silver metallic UBs never exactly matched their box tag pictures, and those never re-released as exactly depicted. May never come out.

Last edited:

rumor is they couldnt do colored boost, so they scrapped the original sample

Everytime they scrap their early versions of the shoe they never end up changing the stickers on the box. These were def supposed to be the triple blacks obviously but didn't make the cut. 3M & Silver UBs also have different images on the box but not the final versions. 

rumor is they couldnt do colored boost, so they scrapped the original sample
This

Market ready but the company faced production issues so they swapped the models to respect their release schedule and kept the initial packaging in the chain imo

Back
Top Bottom