Adidas NMD thread

I want to watch the new Game of Thrones episode, but i have this anxiety like some store will stock or restock the PK. I literally, went through deadstock last night but didn't see any. This morning I woke up, saw few people here copped from deadstock. Seriouslyyyyyy, NO LUCK FOR ME MANNN. 

got a question fellas how do these run are the tts or .5 or down ? and whats a good price to get them for ?

pimp.gif

The Mesh's will be readily available soon it's just like the Roshe run hype when that came out it always sold out and now you can get any Roshe you want for under retail.  The market will be flooded with Mesh NMD's soon.

Are other stores gonna get the Japan PKs? Should I be patient or pay for resell..
I'd say be patient, hype around the new pairs are crazy atm and new pairs are coming so fast and quick there's always a new pair you wanna cop. 

Coming from a guy that's been paying alot of resell of late, my wallet doesn't thank me 
laugh.gif

Possible huh ?

Considering the blackboost gate + this, I think that adidas got confused and mixed up a few things for that PK release pack 
laugh.gif

Yeah very possible. I heard few people complaining about excess glue, stitching  etc. Not sure what Adidas is doing. Seems like Nike has way better QC.

I'd say be patient, hype around the new pairs are crazy atm and new pairs are coming so fast and quick there's always a new pair you wanna cop. 

Coming from a guy that's been paying alot of resell of late, my wallet doesn't thank me 
laugh.gif
I'm gonna save some money for the XR1 :tongue: 

For those who are still inrerested in copping PK vapour grey, monitor ADC. Just copped one from a lightspeed  ADC EU restock

laugh.gif
Really depends though, some colorways I still have not seen restock, so if you don't really care about the colorway and have all the patience, then keep waiting.

Back
Top Bottom