Adidas NMD thread

Just got my beige NMD and i love this colorway. I kinda like them better than my white OGs and i still don't know if i should sell them...

And here with my already dirty meshes 
nerd.gif

Just got my beige NMD and i love this colorway. I kinda like them better than my white OGs and i still don't know if i should sell them...
In the same dilemma here dude. But I'll probably keep my white OGs, I think I'll regret it if i sell em. 

ur toes poke out xd
IMO with white PK NMDs, it is best to go TTS or only half down. Going full down and you have toe knuckles, especially with wide feet. Def more noticeable with white PK shoes (triple whites and vintage white OGs).

ur toes poke out xd
Yeah i know..  I have this "problem"
glasses.gif
 with NMD, UB, PK tubulars and even with roshes... I don't even know why cause my nails are not long or something so i guess my toes are just big

IMO with white PK NMDs, it is best to go TTS or only half down. Going full down and you have toe knuckles, especially with wide feet. Def more noticeable with white PK shoes (triple whites and vintage white OGs).
I am mostly 10,5US and got white OGs in this size and you can see what's happening. Beige ones are 10US actually

I am mostly 10,5US and got white OGs in this size and you can see what's happening. Beige ones are 10US actually
Honestly, they look fine. The only people who are going to notice are NTers. Just don't wear the denim 
happy.gif

Don't know if discussed here before but... Possible NMD x Bape Collab?? check this instagram.com/solestreetsneakerco

I love the primeknits too... It feels different.. I had the circa before...
Is the camo pk and og pk same material?

Pk or bust no mesh!!!!! lol my small collection, hopefully I can grab those vapours for a good price
Joined to post this...

I'm all about the color way. Some of them look cheap like the grey mesh, but some look top quality like the Lush Red, Clear Blue even if they aren't Primeknit. It's all very similar material (polyester, nylon, etc) at the end of the day, just depends on how it's put together.

Not a fan of the crazy red Primeknit one, would much rather have a Circa Knit Lush Red.

Joined to post this...

I'm all about the color way. Some of them look cheap like the grey mesh, but some look top quality like the Lush Red, Clear Blue even if they aren't Primeknit. It's all very similar material (polyester, nylon, etc) at the end of the day, just depends on how it's put together.

Not a fan of the crazy red Primeknit one, would much rather have a Circa Knit Lush Red.

with you on that one. Grey mesh look pretty cheap. I like the color but the shoe itself reminds me too much of my Grey Adidas Seeleys

Yes i agree i like the circa blue knit... I sell it because too big for me... I cant find us7 for that... Just worried with the primeknit it might be loose after a few months of usage...

Camo white Is really nice color in person...
Very clean but wont be a dirt magnet

Joined to post this...

I'm a big fan of the circle knit ones, especially for price and fit. I'd say that they're even more comfortable than my PKs with the stiffer heel construction protecting the back of my ankle from that plastic patch.

Really wish that Adidas would do some general solid color CK releases. Similar to the black EU Foot Locker exclusive. 

I'm a big fan of the circle knit ones, especially for price and fit. I'd say that they're even more comfortable than my PKs with the stiffer heel construction protecting the back of my ankle from that plastic patch.

Really wish that Adidas would do some general solid color CK releases. Similar to the black EU Foot Locker exclusive. 
Yup, I would like a pair of those, as well as the Japan Grey. 

I currently own Steel Blue but have French Vapors coming and Lush Red Circle Knit coming. 

Next NMD release I'm going to be on top of it and stay up and wait on ADC 

I don't like the random color like that.  That's why I got the NMD PK Black because it was just a smooth Black and White color.  Never really was a fan of the random Blue and Red or single Blue or Red color.  Imagine if they made it so you can remove the Block and switch it out with a bunch of different colors. If it were removable, that would be cool.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom