Adidas NMD thread

Honestly the PK is a lot more comfortable and lightweight, that being said I think the mesh models are still more comfortable than 90% of shoes out there... It is what it is, a less expensive but less technical shoe.

I would take a £130 pk over a £90 mesh but would rather a £90 mesh over a £200+ (resale price) pk.

If that makes any sense? Lol

Mesh nmd's are str8 garbage. not even worth 50% off. IMO, way nicer kicks coming out this month, don't waste ur bread
Dont listen to these folks, the difference between mesh and primeknit isnt that crazy. PK material is just stretchier, its not worth $50-$130 extra. These dudes hyping up PKs are the same dudes sitting on a few pairs trying to move em for $300 

Last edited:
I prefer PK because of the sketchy goodness. Olive the mesh a little less but still like the mesh color ways. Just that the ankle Is stiff and rubs sometimes. But still comfy once broken in. The mesh laces are some times a pain. Again.....just small things.

Dont listen to these folks, the difference between mesh and primeknit isnt that crazy. PK material is just stretchier, its not worth $50-$130 extra. These dudes hyping up PKs are the same dudes sitting on a few pairs trying to move em for $300 
lol PKs are way better. 

I feel like most people saying there's not much difference between mesh and pk, don't own pk or rarely wear it. Difference is huge in terms of comfort. Whether it is worth extra $50 at retail is debatable but it really is way more comfortable. Wouldn't buy a mesh no matter what the design is

I feel like most people saying there's not much difference between mesh and pk, don't own pk or rarely wear it. Difference is huge in terms of comfort. Whether it is worth extra $50 at retail is debatable but it really is way more comfortable. Wouldn't buy a mesh no matter what the design is
thanks for putting me on fam

Crazy how you cant find a NMD PK runner for less than $300. Yikes. Sticking to mesh for awhile. Dont think the primeknit is worth it.

Crazy how you cant find a NMD PK runner for less than $300. Yikes. Sticking to mesh for awhile. Dont think the primeknit is worth it.
Paid £200 for my Japan Blacks (Size 8) which is $259 but for the digital designs, the prices are so much higher.

My favorite PK runner and I want to get these but i know i will strike out. I just wish resell would die on these already....

Yeah I paid 289 for my PK digi camos. It's possible but I looked for a while and stayed on it.
I paid $260 for the "red" camos and I hate them lol. Way too bright and shrimp like. They fit and feel great but just not feeling them. Poor purchase on my part 

I paid $260 for the "red" camos and I hate them lol. Way too bright and shrimp like. They fit and feel great but just not feeling them. Poor purchase on my part 
What size? 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom