Adidas NMD thread

Well theres good news for anyone who want the Whiteout CS1s... They resell for pretty low (for City Socks), saw a listing on Ebay for £169 and one getting bought for £190ish 

EDIT: Top post also shows this (didn't read)

Last edited:
need to try a pair of these on before then

and thanks for the info

has anyone had a pair that fit snug and then stretched for a better fit?

Well my ZX Fluxes UK 7.5 snug my feet but my UK 8 R1 PK's don't really. Not sure about City socks. Only have Chukkas too for reference 

UK 8 Chukkas snug my feet 

Last edited:

Just received a shipping notice from ADC for my CS order.  Woo!
Me too but I'm pissed that for the 3rd order in a row they didn't take my shoprunner 2-3 day shipping. I'm signed in and everything and even get the confirm email from shoprunner. Oh well 

I only own PK pairs.  None of the mesh pairs appeal to me.  I've tried them on and I don't like how they feel on foot.  They just feel looser generally as they don't have a sock like collar that wraps around your ankle.  The mesh don't have much padding or a lining to make them more snug.  PK reminds me of a new pair of socks where it wraps around your ankle nicely.  Mesh pairs remind me of a pair of worn out socks where the elastic is no good anymore.

these white mesh with all the writing will be my first mesh pair, im interested to see how they feel otherwise i'll sell or return if im not feeling them. pk or bust

I'm patiently waiting for shipping confirmation of the white/grey city socks from ADCa. Anyone find a good on foot video or pictures? I really want to see them on foot. Can't wait to try em out. Not sure I want to keep my DS Olive Camo PK, so I'm pretty much going to decide between the two.

I'm patiently waiting for shipping confirmation of the white/grey city socks from ADCa. Anyone find a good on foot video or pictures? I really want to see them on foot. Can't wait to try em out. Not sure I want to keep my DS Olive Camo PK, so I'm pretty much going to decide between the two.
I'd just check instagram hastags and you'd prob see quite a few on foot pics.  A friend of mine wore his today.  They looked ok.  Only issue is the uppers don't look very snug so when his foot moves around, it creases in weird ways and the collar isn't all that snug.  There's a bit of space.

I'm pretty surprised the White stripes are being listed at the same price or near to the city socks in a lot of places (in certain sizes). The market for these city socks is lower than I thought it would be - evidenced by the guy here who is listed @ $235 for 10.5 and no one is biting
guide me to those price pls 
nerd.gif

^ Check out  011781's signature on here. He's listing 10.5 at $235. Or check stockx. Lowest is $319 for size 11

•  

Last edited:
View media item 2097330
These just came in. Looked really great in person and the suede heel adds a nice touch. The mesh is definitely more stretchy and comfy than the regular mesh on the triple whites and black for example. Don't know what the difference is but it's much better than the mesh versions I've tried on before. Still small in size though. I went tts (11) but they're really snug. Luckily I have a pair of 11.5 (same as my UB size) coming in on wednesday. Still not 100% sure if I'm gonna keep them or not!

These just came in. Looked really great in person and the suede heel adds a nice touch. The mesh is definitely more stretchy and comfy than the regular mesh on the triple whites and black for example. Don't know what the difference is but it's much better than the mesh versions I've tried on before. Still small in size though. I went tts (11) but they're really snug. Luckily I have a pair of 11.5 (same as my UB size) coming in on wednesday. Still not 100% sure if I'm gonna keep them or not!
Closeups of the mesh? Wondering if its like the Footlocker EU mesh which was different than "normal" mesh pairs.

Closeups of the mesh? Wondering if its like the Footlocker EU mesh which was different than "normal" mesh pairs.
The FTL exclusives were circle knit, and these new ones definitely are something different.  Much tighter knit.

Back
Top Bottom