Adidas NMD thread

I only use paypal for FNL and ADC transactions now, it clogs up paypal with the authorizations but at least it doesn't impose on my actual credit (it's just annoying to see). I know some people swear by cc check out only vs paypal check out, I've probably had equal success (or failure 
roll.gif
) both ways

Hey !

I remember a (grey?) city sock with a "lower top" that was leaked a couple of months ago.

Has there been any info on this model since then?

I cannot even find the pictures, name of the model :-/

Thanks !

Unfortunately, I have work. Attempted last friday for the city socks and wasted 3hours. 
if thats the case, wait until at least after friday because the market is about to get flooded

I only use paypal for FNL and ADC transactions now, it clogs up paypal with the authorizations but at least it doesn't impose on my actual credit (it's just annoying to see). I know some people swear by cc check out only vs paypal check out, I've probably had equal success (or failure 
roll.gif
) both ways
as long as I get to the final Payment stage, I almost never have any hiccups. Every single yeezy, UB, NMD purchase (with the exception of the last city sock for some reason), One Charge, One Confirmation, One Pair. 

Hey !

I remember a (grey?) city sock with a "lower top" that was leaked a couple of months ago.

Has there been any info on this model since then?

I cannot even find the pictures, name of the model :-/

Thanks !
These?

NMD_CS2

BA7187

Supposed to release next spring...

as long as I get to the final Payment stage, I almost never have any hiccups. Every single yeezy, UB, NMD purchase (with the exception of the last city sock for some reason), One Charge, One Confirmation, One Pair. 

That's pretty fortunate bc I've racked up an absurd amount of pending bc of their crummy system on more than just this release.

if thats the case, wait until at least after friday because the market is about to get flooded

Same. Every single purchase from ADC has been one charge one pair for me. Ive seen sooooo many posts about Adi-loans and Im glad it never happened to me... yet.

Same. Every single purchase from ADC has been one charge one pair for me. Ive seen sooooo many posts about Adi-loans and Im glad it never happened to me... yet.
Y'all just jinxed the hell out of yourselves lol 

Last edited:
People who ordered on ADCa should be getting their shipping emails now, since I just got mine. Should be delivered in a couple of days.

Back
Top Bottom