Adidas NMD thread

I'm going to have to disagree with you on this.  I personally think the R1 is actually a rare comfortable and aesthetically pleasing shoe.  I said it before this before but I will say it again. Out of the major reseller sites that I go onto being rif.la,holygrail,poundforpound,and flight club, most of them have a full size run of every color way of  Yeezy 350s but not one pair of R1s or OG NMDs. That is hype to me. When you have a comfortable aesthetically pleasing shoe that is also rare you are going to run into basic supply and demand issues.  There are not enough R1s to fit the demand of people that want to wear them and are willing to pay for them so you have people paying 200%-300% above retail. 
Flight Club doesn't even want NMDs though. I had a buddy try to sell his there and they declined.

That is interesting. Tried to consign them there and they declined or tried to sell them to them and they declined?
I don't think FC buys shoes from you, so it would be consign. Wouldn't be surprised, they declined my yeezys there before too, so I guess in their mind NMD not worth their time.

Their response was something along the lines of, "we don't currently have sufficient demand for this product..."

Flight Club doesn't even want NMDs though. I had a buddy try to sell his there and they declined.
Not every employee knows their stuff. Could've thought it was a random adidas shoe that wouldn't sell.
In order to consign with them you register through their website, he didn't just walk in with them. You fill out a form with all the SKUs of the shoes you want to sell and they get back to you saying whether or not they want them.

Last edited:

In order to consign with them you register through their website, he didn't just walk in with them. You fill out a form with all the SKUs of the shoes you want to sell and they get back to you saying whether or not you want them.
Very familiar with them. And it's just a random dude on the other side responding to all their inquiries.

In order to consign with them you register through their website, he didn't just walk in with them. You fill out a form with all the SKUs of the shoes you want to sell and they get back to you saying whether or not you want them.
Very familiar with them. And it's just a random dude on the other side responding to all their inquiries.
Word, well I'd say that the fact that they don't currently, nor never have carried NMDs means their policy is probably not to take them for the time being.

Too many shoe releases this year to be dropping that kind of money for one pair, not to mention the different NMD colorways set to release (all blacks :smokin).

I'm just salty I missed out on these :\

Just wait a few weeks, prices will settle back down around 350. Always something new to hype and sell.
Thing is Adidas will have to GR colorways or have plenty of restocks. If not, it won't go down. The way it's looking now, it's like adidas want these to continue being more limited than Yeezy's.

Last edited:

Word, well I'd say that the fact that they don't currently, nor never have carried NMDs means their policy is probably not to take them for the time being.
Which is still crazy to me being that they have various ZX Flux, Tubular Runner, and Stan Smith GR's 

I am feeling those Nice Kicks NMDs as a Grateful Dead fan I think the tie-dye inspiration from San Fransisco is just dope. I thought they were paying homage to the hippie culture in SF when I first saw the pics but after I saw the pic taken at Haight&Ashbury it was a for sure. 

I am feeling those Nice Kicks NMDs as a Grateful Dead fan I think the tie-dye inspiration from San Fransisco is just dope. I thought they were paying homage to the hippie culture in SF when I first saw the pics but after I saw the pic taken at Haight&Ashbury it was a for sure. 

$350 a good price for a 10.5 ? thinking of getting another pair.

NMD R1

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom