Adidas NMD thread

I'm going to have to disagree with you on this.  I personally think the R1 is actually a rare comfortable and aesthetically pleasing shoe.  I said it before this before but I will say it again. Out of the major reseller sites that I go onto being rif.la,holygrail,poundforpound,and flight club, most of them have a full size run of every color way of  Yeezy 350s but not one pair of R1s or OG NMDs. That is hype to me. When you have a comfortable aesthetically pleasing shoe that is also rare you are going to run into basic supply and demand issues.  There are not enough R1s to fit the demand of people that want to wear them and are willing to pay for them so you have people paying 200%-300% above retail. 
What exactly are you disagreeing with? The Hype for the NMD is ridiculous right now. The prices on eBay solidify that, hence Hype Kills. 

Yeah. If I were you man since you're so close.

Just turn it into a mini vacay. Get into town Thursday night/Friday and cop your NMD's and just enjoy the weekend out there.

Super Bowl comes once every blue moon
You're right, man. I have work though so I will leave early sat morning.

just threw some insoles in mines. they fit and feel so much better. they shouldve done this to begin with. still not sold on these just yet

Damn the hype around these is crazy. I shouldve gotten the core blacks. Wanted to try them on. Def wouldve if I knew I couldve sold for so much if i didnt like them lol.

The more I look at the Nicekicks collab the more they grow on me. They kinda remind me of Carnage, the Spiderman villain lol. Someone PS a pic of Carnage wearing them :lol:

Pass on them NK NMD's. Gonna have my old *** like
dylan-o-brien-still-denies-being-in-talks-to-play-spider-man-for-now-315159.gif

The more I look at the Nicekicks collab the more they grow on me. They kinda remind me of Carnage, the Spiderman villain lol. Someone PS a pic of Carnage wearing them
laugh.gif
that's basic psychology

look at anything over and over and over and each time you see it, it "grows on you" 

.... there will be more of these kind of people come release, of course

:smh:

no one ever wants this answer when they ask if something is an equal trade

Trades are stupid to me because someone isn't getting equal value

Sell what you have to trade and get top value then find the best price you can on what you where gonna trade for

Back
Top Bottom