Adidas NMD thread

Adidas employee in Russia told me that there'll be a restock of the og cw soon. There's no way the restock will be exclusive to Russia so I'm pretty sure it'll be worldwide.

you just came in acting like you were spitting FACTS. and now you end it off by saying an Adidas employee told you, and that you're "pretty sure"

Last edited:
you just came in acting like you were spitting FACTS. and now you end it off by saying an Adidas employee told you, and that you're "pretty sure"
They've never lied to me about upcoming releases so I don't see why they would lie now, especially considering how many outlets are getting a second restock.

They've never lied to me about upcoming releases so I don't see why they would lie now, especially considering how many outlets are getting a second restock.

its just the fact that we've been told so much false information throughout the years from "employees" that you learn to take it with a grain of salt. I have readd alot on here there was to be a restock of the OGs sometime around March, so everything is seeming to line up I suppose.

My thoughts on a potential restock...hype is so strong on nmds right now will be like trying to cop yeezy or cream ubs...OG colorway will always be in demand..

LA fam lets eat together on these nice kicks spots wheres the camping start on friday?

Hope yeezy season distracts  people from the Nice Kicks 
pimp.gif

haha hyped shoes are hyped shoes. it doesnt matter how many of them drop in one weekend, everybody will be going after all of them

In any case, when the number of sneakers doubles, resale value goes way down.

OGs will be harder to get second time round as the hype is way more. When the OG NMDs first dropped resale prices on these was around $350. Those resale prices won't be seen again......guaranteed!

:lol: Where you at this weekend fam? Used to cutass on you for this reselling biz but its no joke nowadays.
not sure yet, need to see what stores announce and how many yeezys i get. I need those nice kick joints so u will be somewhere :lol:

Back
Top Bottom