Adidas NMD thread

So I think I'm going to have to sell my R1s, they're just too roomy to be comfy. Cursing picking up 13 US and not 12. But oh well.

What's a fair price for size R1s worn 4-5 times, still in 9/10 condition?

Really nice pair imo!!!
Most of ppl don't like those yellow shoes........
Hope I can cop a pair in Sat

Last edited:
Am I the only one who prefers the NMD to the Ultra Boost and Yeezy?! I have three pairs of UB and the R1 NMD's but I could careless about owning yeezys. I want more NMDs and will most likely cop the yellow R1's this saturday.

Am I the only one who prefers the NMD to the Ultra Boost and Yeezy?! I have three pairs of UB and the R1 NMD's but I could careless about owning yeezys. I want more NMDs and will most likely cop the yellow R1's this saturday.
Time to get change your username

Last edited:
laugh.gif

The yellows are R1s, so are all the other colorways that have released so far.
Yeah we know you've already made this known twice already.
Yeah and I'm gonna keep doing so
Well no ones listening obviously....So continue on with your pointless moaning.
SO buddy makes an informative post a whopping two times...and thats pointless moaning?  Nah...I disagree...

@tankdayglo  is good people.. always helping out on the forum and dropping knowledge...

SO buddy makes an informative post a whopping two times...and thats pointless moaning?  Nah...I disagree...

@tankdayglo
 is good people.. always helping out on the forum and dropping knowledge...

I'm not saying anyone is or is not good people. My point was no need to keep banging on about the same thing if these particular NMDs get called R1s so be it. Heaps of sneakers get tagged with unofficial names......we gonna start quoting by SKUs for total accuracy?

My point was no need to keep banging on about the same thing if these particular NMDs get called R1s so be it. Heaps of sneakers get tagged with unofficial names......we gonna start quoting by SKUs for total accuracy?
Your point makes no sense though. People should call something by its correct name. It's probably best to describe or call a certain NMD by it's color, since technically every pair that will ever be released is a R1.

My point was no need to keep banging on about the same thing if these particular NMDs get called R1s so be it. Heaps of sneakers get tagged with unofficial names......we gonna start quoting by SKUs for total accuracy?
Your point makes no sense though. People should call something by its correct name. It's probably best to describe or call a certain NMD by it's color, since technically every pair that will ever be released is a R1.
I'm not sure all the mesh pairs will be R1s. It might just be the PK NMDs. Curious to see adidas' official title for these mesh pairs next month.

Calm down buddy, the correct name for the R1 is "Core black". The OG cw is also "Core black". So if some1 wants to call greys R1s thats perfectly fine

Back
Top Bottom