Adidas NMD thread

Anybody drive past adidas originals in Chicago? Debating if I should go now to line up.

These are gonna be tough to cop. All the guys who missed out on the yeezys are gonna get these as a consolation prize

Does anyone know which store in NYC is getting the nmd? Wooster or Houston? Both, neither? Thanks in advance.

Nah man, these shoes shouldn't really be that hype. They should just be like the Ultra Boosts and no one is camping for those.

if cream UBs are announced they are dropping at a certain time, you better believe people will go camp

Ok, this is for members in Los Angeles,

I went to Adidas on Melrose and was told they are only getting the yellow NMD and there is a line of about 15 people, I don't know how many pairs they are getting I asked but they didn't know, sorry. I drove by Nicekicks in downtown LA and it looked abandoned. I drove by UNDFTD and there were about 10 chairs and I was told about 15 people in line and they are only getting 5 of the Red Nicekicks x NMD and they will also have the yellow NMD. I am not sure if blends might have them but I'm gonna check in the morning. I had a lot of work today and don't feel like camping anywhere unless I'm 100% guaranteed red Nicekicks NMD. Good luck and god speed,

Copped nice kicks off FP 
pimp.gif

The uk stores need to stop shipping internationally. Makes trying to get shoes over here impossible

Back
Top Bottom