Adidas NMD thread

Why the **** would they put these up at 5am? 

Don't know why the **** I bother anymore...
It's almost as if they're actively trying to sell them to Americans with bots and forward addresses...
wink.gif
It doesn't make any sense that Adidas EU would release at a time where most European customers are asleep.

Well, I'll get some more available shoes instead.

Tried to send a request to cancel my JD order for 2 mesh pairs hoping I could save $20-$30 in conversion/shipping by copping on ADC or SNS instead, but I don't even know if it went through. The question is whether I should cop again and possibly end up with 4 mesh pairs or let it be and end up with none

It's almost as if they're actively trying to sell them to Americans with bots and forward addresses...
wink.gif
It doesn't make any sense that Adidas EU would release at a time where most European customers are asleep.

Well, I'll get some more available shoes instead.
They're probably gonna do the same thing for the US drop. It happens all the time.

Tried to send a request to cancel my JD order for 2 mesh pairs hoping I could save $20-$30 in conversion/shipping by copping on ADC or SNS instead, but I don't even know if it went through. The question is whether I should cop again and possibly end up with 4 mesh pairs or let it be and end up with none
With taxes depending where you live it might be the same or ~$10 more than if you got it from ADC US

They're probably gonna do the same thing for the US drop. It happens all the time.
What pisses me off though is that whilst Americans can happily import from EU sites, it doesn't work the other way for most of us. If I import something from the US i'm gonna get completely ****** over on import fees. Can feel like everything is stacked against you.

With taxes depending where you live it might be the same or ~$10 more than if you got it from ADC US
Did the math, Hawaii's sale tax is only 4.712% so I'd save $20 copping on ADC w/ free ship ($250 vs. $270).

I'm just being stingy, just need to know for sure if JD will cancel or not. When I submitted the form it had a url with "thanks" in it but the page said, "You do not have access to view this page" lmao. Plus I heard JD shipping is super slow. I ordered a pair from FP a few weeks back (owned by JD) and it's still on it's way BY BOAT. There's also the fact that I don't think they double box...

Did the math, Hawaii's sale tax is only 4.712% so I'd save $20 copping on ADC w/ free ship ($250 vs. $270).

I'm just being stingy, just need to know for sure if JD will cancel or not. When I submitted the form it had a url with "thanks" in it but the page said, "You do not have access to view this page" lmao. Plus I heard JD shipping is super slow. I ordered a pair from FP a few weeks back (owned by JD) and it's still on it's way BY BOAT. There's also the fact that I don't think they double box...

got yeezys from jd in 5 days

What pisses me off though is that whilst Americans can happily import from EU sites, it doesn't work the other way for most of us. If I import something from the US i'm gonna get completely ****** over on import fees. Can feel like everything is stacked against you.

True!

Is Adidas dot com only releasing the white and black primeknit pairs because websites like footlocker, champs, footaction, and pacsun are all getting the mesh pairs

Back
Top Bottom