Adidas NMD thread

ordered on mobile. got paypal confirmation but nothing from adc? did i get through?
Yes. It was the same on the EU ADC release this morning. It's dangerous because I only saw on the PayPal app that they had taken my money because nothing showed on ADC but the confirmation mail dropped about an hour after I had paid.

They need to flood the market with these, like Nike is doing with the Flyknits (Racers, etc.). I've never even seen someone wear these in real life...make some more Adidas...jeez.

Honestly ive seen more people in 350's than these. :lol:

FK Racers were the same way when they first came out, look at them now. These could be the same.
NMDs have barely came out more available.. of course you're not going to see them in real life yet.

I'm salty man. Adidas' website 100 times worse than Nikes. At least update the sizes on the damn product page...

Done with adc. 

I can cart but when I review and pay it says my order cannot be processed due to availability of items in your cart.

And right underneath that there is my size and clearly states IN STOCK.  

got 2 core blacks and 1 primeknit white :D Tried for that cream colored womens but that sold out :/
Same minus the PK white. I am surprised they allow 2 orders. I got that "no enough quantity" message during checkout, but I kept trying and finally got through. Got email confirmation already. Hopefully they don't cancel. I only gunning for the core black PK.....dont care with the mesh.

this was the message i was getting all morning
 Your shopping cart can currently not be ordered since one or more of the products in your cart are not available in the requested quantity. Please remove the product(s) with prices marked as N/A from your cart or change the quantities to the available amount. If you have any questions, please contact customer service.
but theres no N/A next to prices

Am I the only *** who took an L? Nordstrom cancelled and got nothing on line despite trying all morning. If anyone knows of a size 8 black/black white please help this dude out!!!

I'm salty too.. I had them in cart on adc way a long time ago. and it was stuck processing. I'll never understand how one person can cop 3-4 pairs in the same time I can't cop anything. I know I got lucky getting yeezys last release but stuff like this should just be a queue.

Woke up around 7am to see how the sites were doing. Looks like the bots got everything off of FNL and FL sites right? It was like a Jordan release and those sites wouldn't even load.I noticed Adidas had the captcha which seemed to be the only reason it wasn't flooded. 

Just a tip. If You're paying with PayPal make sure you have the app downloaded because they can take the money without the webpage showing it. That happened to me this morning on the european ADC. If I wouldn't have the PayPal app downloaded I would have thought that nothing had happened. ADC just stood with the spinning wheel but the money was still drawn from my PP.

1 core black, 1 black pk, 1 onyx and looks like I'm the only one to go after the black chukka (impulse buy, doubt I'll keep it)

Am I the only *** who took an L? Nordstrom cancelled and got nothing on line despite trying all morning. If anyone knows of a size 8 black/black white please help this dude out!!!
Nordstrom didn't release the primeknits, only the runners

Back
Top Bottom