Adidas NMD thread

pimp.gif

Thank you, Obi Glo Kenobi!  May the Force be w/ you!!

couldn't check out for the life of me on ADC. Guest or signed in :-/

Are boutiques in LA getting the PKs? I haven't seen any store tweet or post anything about them 

It's really annoying when product sizes update as oos very late. Be having people attempt for sizes that aren't even available anymore.

how long does it take for order confirmation on ADC? paypal went through but somehow didn't get confirmation yet. guessing i might have to go through the hassle of getting a refund on payal.
it took me 5 min to get the ADC confirmation

couldn't check out for the life of me on ADC. Guest or signed in :-/

Are boutiques in LA getting the PKs? I haven't seen any store tweet or post anything about them 
it took me a long time to check out, stayed signed in, used paypal 

Yes if you used PayPal make sure to check it because my two orders this morning never showed on ADC. It just kept spinning and loading but the money was still drawn and the orders were confirmed about 2 hours later. So check your PayPal/credit card page.

Yes if you used PayPal make sure to check it because my two orders this morning never showed on ADC. It just kept spinning and loading but the money was still drawn and the orders were confirmed about 2 hours later. So check your PayPal/credit card page.
Yeah, mine showed PayPal order processing, then when I finally was able to log back into ADC it showed order confirmed awaiting packing

Back
Top Bottom