Adidas NMD thread

my bro ordered like 3 mins after me and got shipping on his but I havent received shipping on mine -__-. He got 2 pairs of the whites 9.5 too and I only ordered 1.

Core Black NMD's bout to pay off.
laugh.gif

GOAT app needs to fix that asap.
nah, that
roll.gif
s almost 3k commission if it sells 

Try these Pure Boost ZG Knits out man. Definitely second to UB comfort wise for me. Still waiting on my 350s so I can't use them to compare.

Pure boost ZG knits are incredibly comfortable. In my opinion just as comfy as UB.

Can't get over how thick the outsole is. Makes them unappealing to me. The dark promo pic looked great, I was fooled once I saw the ADC images.

I actually think the Tubular Doom and Nova's are more comfy. My Kith Dooms are comfy as hell, id put it second to the UB, then the Nova's then 350 and NMD trailing.
Wow really? The Kith Dooms are uncomfortable as hell! I'd love to wear them more but I just can't tolerate them on my feet for longer than a trip to the movies. UBs definitely hold the crown though. I simply cannot imagine a shoe feeling more comfortable. It's almost impossible right?

Wow really? The Kith Dooms are uncomfortable as hell! I'd love to wear them more but I just can't tolerate them on my feet for longer than a trip to the movies. UBs definitely hold the crown though. I simply cannot imagine a shoe feeling more comfortable. It's almost impossible right?

Flyknit Trainers are up there. Too bad Nike stopped making them. Flyknit Chukkas are mad comfy as well, right up there with UBs.

I agree, Dooms are very uncomfortable. And then you have that awkward feeling when you are driving. I got rid of my dooms because they were so uncomfortable. UB > *

The entire tubular line has been uncomfortable for me every time I've tried on one of the silhouettes. Especially the Tubular X. Freakin bricks.

Flyknit Trainers are up there. Too bad Nike stopped making them. Flyknit Chukkas are mad comfy as well, right up there with UBs.
The trainers I'm guessing are not the same as the racers?

The entire tubular line has been uncomfortable for me every time I've tried on one of the silhouettes. Especially the Tubular X. Freakin bricks.
The Tubular X model is the worst! Which is a shame because I loved the silhouette.

Yeah the X are bricks I agree. I have the sesame joints and they are smooth. :smokin

Damn I really find the Dooms super comfy. I do hate driving with them especially cause I have a clutch to mess with. It cant be that bad for you automatic drivers. :lol:

I had a chance to try on size 9 in the mesh today and I'm definitely glad that I went with my normal Nike and Ultra Boost size, 9.5, in these. The problem with the smaller size isn't necessary the length, it's that my big toes go over the right/left edge of the boost midsole. 

My order for my black PKs on ADC still shows order confirmed ready to pack. I have already been charged on my bank card too. Anyone else?

My order for my black PKs on ADC still shows order confirmed ready to pack. I have already been charged on my bank card too. Anyone else?
I am on the same boat. From the twitter feeds, it seems people already getting their shipping confirmation for the white PK, but not the black. I have to agree with one of the comments....that's racist
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom