Adidas NMD thread

For those in LA and Seattle...
Damn Melrose is getting the white PKs...

Kinda kicking myself for deciding not to cop those when I had the chance, especially after one of my city sock orders got cancelled.

No way I'm lining up for them though.

Couple lace swaps I tried today.  This shoe along with the UB will be unstoppable for a moment... Congrats to everyone who was able to build and/or start their nomad collection on NMD day. Cheers. 
I'm not a fan of the mehs NMDs but the salmon laces look really good on that grey pair.

I always found it weird that BAIT has a store in Diamond Bar. It's not really a place I want to go to shop. And the plaza it's in is where I go for Pho and not for shoes lol.

Didn't they start as "Pick Your Shoes" in Diamond Bar?

@JOPx
pimp.gif
Gracias.

I'm not a fan of the mehs NMDs but the salmon laces look really good on that grey pair.
The variety they are offering is nice... The circa knit has not grown on me... Big fan of the mesh, though... looks more upscale and pairs better with more mature fits...  

Found out I MUST go TTS or +.5 up for mesh. The +1 was actually the most comfy... +1 was just like my nicekicks TTS pair.  I will try to post some sbs pics later.

For those of you who've spent full days wearing the mesh and Primeknit versions, how would you describe any difference in comfort and feel between the materials? 

see i havent missed anything other than pages of order statuses, as if yall have never been through this process before

never change NT

Cause you are essentially. No one is referring to them as nomads or even knows thats the name of origin, dont be that guy. :lol:

lol i had 10 pairs of the oranges back ordered from urban outfitters. i wonder if they'll end up shipping

Adidas just traded me a relatively inexpensive item to manufacture for a large sum of money, and not a word our transaction ever existed. I have this overwhelming feeling of déjà vu.

Back
Top Bottom