Adidas NMD thread

Know nothing about NMDs. Is the all black/triple black colorway a real thing? I thought boost can't be colored or did adidas figure out a way to do it? When's the release on the all black pair if it's real and are NMDs hard to get?

Thanks
They probably just painted it black.

Foot Locker definitely did not have a lot and Champs got considerably more. I got to the mall and there were probably 25 or so people at Champs but 15 at Foot Locker so I went to Foot Locker. A couple comes and the dude lines up behinds me while his girl goes to Champs. His girl got a size 11 while Foot Locker sold out when they got to me. :smh:

After walking around in them a bit today I'm not at all mad at the snug after walking around in them a bit today I'm not at all mad at the snugness.

nerd.gif

Last edited:
Haha I almost forgot the city socks are GITD, just stepped out of my buddy's house into the dark and realized my shoes were glowing a bit. Nothing crazy, they'd need to be charged up more to be super noticeable, but still something there. If you really blasted them with light they'd glow like crazy.

After walking around in them a bit today I'm not at all mad at the snug after walking around in them a bit today I'm not at all mad at the snugness.

It's a pretty silly shoe but I kinda love it.
could you help with sizing on those city socks - i absolutely love how different they are..i wear a 13 in UB, should i size down?

is there 3m on the sneaker at all or the material is GITD? thanks tank

could you help with sizing on those city socks - i absolutely love how different they are..i wear a 13 in UB, should i size down?

is there 3m on the sneaker at all or the material is GITD? thanks tank

I would suggest TTS. Def GITD don't think there are any 3m elements

Yeah go TTS. There's no 3M on there
Just got my Adidas NMD_R1 "Lush Red", thank you for the advice to size down. My first NMD pair, so bare with me with my questions :smile: I just realized, the laces that comes with it is super long especially when there is only 3 eyelets. 

Any recommendations of laces to swap out or what to do with the length? Thanks so much!

Yeah go TTS. There's no 3M on there
Just got my Adidas NMD_R1 "Lush Red", thank you for the advice to size down. My first NMD pair, so bare with me with my questions :smile: I just realized, the laces that comes with it is super long especially when there is only 3 eyelets. 

Any recommendations of laces to swap out or what to do with the length? Thanks so much!

Yeah the laces are way too long on the NMDs I have no idea what adidas was thinking there.

Unfortunately most laces available are still gonna be too long.

A lot of people "double lace" at the top eyelets so it takes up some of the length, I'd just try to get creative with the lacing.

Yeah the laces are way too long on the NMDs I have no idea what adidas was thinking there.

Unfortunately most laces available are still gonna be too long.

A lot of people "double lace" at the top eyelets so it takes up some of the length, I'd just try to get creative with the lacing.
Thanks so much! It is just my OCD that is driving me crazy having so much more laces than needed. 

ok, I have paid zero attention to the mesh joints. A buddy of mine just texted me for info on the black geo Camos. Im not sure but have those dropped in the US yet? If anyones got any leads on a 9 or 9.5 shout me out please.

updated first page with sizing info. I used my sizing. Which is perfect fitting with minimal to no space in the toes.

SHOUT OUT TO THE DUDE WHO HELPED ME OUT.

View media item 1967219
I get to the mall at 830. The line at Champs is longer than HoH so I get in line at HoH. The guy behind me gets in line at HoH and his girl gets in line at Champs. Champs sold early and his girl got a size 11 but he needs a size 9. I ask him if I get a size 9 if he'll swap me and he says yeah. Turns out HoH got less pairs than Champs and they sold out when they got to me. :frown: The guy behind me ask if I still want the size 11 and I ask how much. He goes to consult with his girl and he says, 'Look, I'm not a reseller and I can tell you really want the shoes so just pay for my gas. How does $140 sound?' I'm like[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji]

My man, if you are on this site, THANK YOU. YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING AND IF I COME ACROSS ANYTHING IN A SIZE 9 I'LL LET YOU KNOW. [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji]

Nice pick up! I went through a little trouble picking up a pair. After making calls around 10:30 for a size 12, I hit at a footaction and arrived 25mins after call. When I got there they said they only had a size 10 and 13 left. I was like no way, I just got off the phone with an employee here. So, the employee started asking co-workers if they just sold a 12 and they didnt. The employee I was on the phone w/ said she just got off the phone w/ me like 10min ago after she had checked inventory. Luckily they found the pair, but couldnt use any discounts since it was a Quick Strike (QS). Then I went to footlocker in the same mall and one of the employees noticed I just purchased a pair and was trying to sell me a size 11.5. I told him I would buy a 12 only, so he said we might have a 12 in the back, he checked their stock but the 12 was on hold for one of their employees SMH.

Regardless Im happy about my purchase, needed an all white shoe that can breathe and that is comfortable to wear in the Summer.

Last edited:
Looks better IMO... what did you use?

I dyed it with Angelus dye as a base coat and then paint over it with a thin layer of Angelus Flat Black. It didn't leave a shine and looks pretty natural. Something was bugging me about the colorway and i figured out it was the white tab. Now I feel like I can wear them a lot more.

I dyed it with Angelus dye as a base coat and then paint over it with a thin layer of Angelus Flat Black. It didn't leave a shine and looks pretty natural. Something was bugging me about the colorway and i figured out it was the white tab. Now I feel like I can wear them a lot more.
Good job I might try that as well. Yeah the white tab also bugs me about my navy pair. Also, I've seen how wearing jeans will leave some kind of blue stain on the white tabs.

Back
Top Bottom