Adidas NMD thread

Picked up the last sz 11 for the reds, thanks fam

as far as sizing goes, how do they fit, i keep hearing tts then .5 down, do they fit like yeezys 350?
I grabbed the last 11.5 after talking with Angelique at BG.  I currently have a size 11 in the Red CKs and they fit perfectly but not too snug.  I did, however, want to see how an 11.5 felt with alittle bit more room.  My big toe in the size 11's is literally at the end without "bulging" LOL!

I typically wear an 11.5 in Jordan 11s with a bit of room.

Not sure how Yeezy 350s fit as I'm still searching for my first pair.  Would like to know what others think?

#NMDDAY March 17TH 2016 
roll.gif

Last edited:

I grabbed the last 11.5 after talking with Angelique at BG.  I currently have a size 11 in the Red CKs and they fit perfectly but not too snug.  I did, however, want to see how an 11.5 felt with alittle bit more room.  My big toe in the size 11's is literally at the end without "bulging" LOL!

I typically wear an 11.5 in Jordan 11s with a bit of room.

Not sure how Yeezy 350s fit as I'm still searching for my first pair.  Would like to know what others think?
I wear 9.5 in jordan 11's and a 9 in YB 350s.

So my order from Finishline for the clear blues was cancelled.....almost two weeks later. No heads up. Im pissed.

^ you added straight to cart, didn't have to click add multiple times?

what is up with their captcha? when it first releases there is no pics then minutes later it pops up.

Last edited:
^ you added straight to cart, didn't have to click add multiple times?

what is up with their captcha? when it first releases there is no pics then minutes later it pops up.
Nope.  That was actually as smooth as can be.  Chose my size right as it hit zero, added to cart after a few seconds and started the checkout.  I got a few error pages but all I kept doing was refreshing until it got to the end.

Yeah not many are after those. 1st try and they added for me. The og color on the other hand different story.

These mesh pairs will be hard to get once everyone gets them in hand and realizes how comfortable and wearable they are compared to the Suede Chukkas.  I sent my suedes back to adidas.

Back
Top Bottom