Adidas NMD thread

Same here. I had the white/black and black/blue Glitch NMD's in my carts multiple times. Could not check out whether I used PP or credit card. Stuck in endless checkout redirect loops, server connection failure and just straight ADC crashing. I might try guest next time or honestly might just get a bot/auto check-out. I mean I did everything right and still got screwed out of it. If I have to pay $30-$50 for auto checkout and can secure a pair, it's worth it. There is no way I'm risking missing out on the All Black (including black boost) Japan NMD's like I did on these glitches or the White OG for that matter. 

Go with the auto/bot man. I tried both guest and signed in. One on my phone and my laptop, nothing lol. I did an all nighter and still took the L but I love doing these releases, cop or not it's fun to me.

Go with the auto/bot man. I tried both guest and signed in. One on my phone and my laptop, nothing lol. I did an all nighter and still took the L but I love doing these releases, cop or not it's fun to me.
Yep, I'm not risking feature releases. ADC releases are unfair. Some people cop 1 or multiple pairs while others struck out even if they were adding to cart exactly at release time. I was up 3-4 hours prior to the release. Not worth the effort when you take a L after trying so hard. Yes, I don't like bots or support them but if that's the only way I have a chance, I'll take it. I don't need bots for Nike releases because SNKRS app is so efficient and they have online drawings like they did for the Wings. You either get it or you don't. 

I heard the summer OG white release will be in stores too. I'll overnight that if they release in SF Adidas Originals. 

Last edited:
Just copped my 1st pair of nmd, the lush red.
(late to the nmd game, I know.. :tongue:)

I am kinda disappointed with how the boost feels in these.

I personally own both pure boost and ultra boost. Comparing to the two, I can barely feel the cushiony and bounciness from nmd's boost.

Imo it's not a bad pair of shoes overall. The clean look and slick silhouette make up for it.

How do you guys like your nmd so far?

(late to the nmd game, I know..
tongue.gif
)

I personally own both pure boost and ultra boost. Comparing to the two, I can barely feel the cushiony and bounciness from nmd's boost.

Imo it's not a bad pair of shoes overall. The clean look and slick silhouette make up for it.

NMD boost isn't as comfortable as Ultra Boost in my opinion but the NMD are more of a stylish street shoe anyways versus the Ultra Boost, which is more performance driven (though it can be a super comfortable street shoe too). 

Yep, I'm not risking feature releases. ADC releases are unfair. Some people cop 1 or multiple pairs while others struck out even if they were adding to cart exactly at release time. I was up 3-4 hours prior to the release. Not worth the effort when you take a L after trying so hard. Yes, I don't like bots or support them but if that's the only way I have a chance, I'll take it. I don't need bots for Nike releases because SNKRS app is so efficient and they have online drawings like they did for the Wings. You either get it or you don't. 

I heard the summer OG white release will be in stores too. I'll overnight that if they release in SF Adidas Originals. 
oh yeah, i also got ghost ordered 2x for olives only 
sick.gif

@UmpaHimself,

Try editing your comments, instead of posting multiple times in a row. 
Aight, my bad
(late to the nmd game, I know.. 
tongue.gif
)

That's what I like about the NMD and I think it was done on purpose. NMD has a wide, flat bottom and less bounce which makes it super stable for city walking IMO.

Last edited:
Missed out on the SneakersnStuff restock. SoleLinks tweeted it like 20 minutes ago but the website had already crashed as soon as I saw it. Seriously, Adidas. Just release these in large quantities. Stop doing this limited hype crap. 

So can anyone with the ADC inventory app check the numbers for the city sock (if they've loaded the sizes onto the site yet)?

Too many dirtbags on social media/eBay using PayPal charge backs and false authenticity claims these days. I like the reassurance I get from GOAT and StockX

So what's the deal with eBay? They claim the pair is fake even if you have photos on the listing and stuff? Can someone share their experience?

To Size? in Paris restock 5 nmd OG Black with The OG White :wink: !!!

I hope more shop with the Black OG

To S79152 if you do a size 10 take 10 :wink: !!!

So what's the deal with eBay? They claim the pair is fake even if you have photos on the listing and stuff? Can someone share their experience?
eBay sides w/ the buyer 99% of the time so no matter how much proof you as the seller provides that they're legit, they almost never side with the seller.

You send legit shoes, buyer claims fakes, sends you back fakes they purchased elsewhere OR just sends you back a box full of trash. Once eBay accepts their claim and lets them return, eBay refunds their money as soon as the package is delivered back to you, they don't seem to give a **** when the seller reports that the buyer has returned a different item since in this case eBay has already decided the seller was in the wrong.

I've heard horror stores in the yeezy thread. And as a buyer who once got sold fakes, I will say it was very easy to get my money back from eBay even though the seller was adamant they were real.

question for those that got through this past PK sadderday-

at the the product screen, when you clicked Add to Cart, and it just kept spinning, when the reCaptcha expired, did you just re-verify while the it kept spinning, or did you just end up refreshing the page and starting over?

just wondering bc i just keep taking Ls on ADC :smh:

Anyone know the time window when the white OGs and the black citysocks will drop for adidas switzerland or UK?

With a Bot it's easy cop on their site.

No bot = 0 chance so happy for you but 0 glory

No bot needed really just persistence. I've copped 4 NMDs off em when hype was super high around NMD day and beyond by just reloading page and adding over and over. There problem is once you cart it gives buyer 15-20 mins to check out so sizes stay up for a while but also people who cart to cart mess it up for buyers. Just my experience

No bot needed really just persistence. I've copped 4 NMDs off em when hype was super high around NMD day and beyond by just reloading page and adding over and over. There problem is once you cart it gives buyer 15-20 mins to check out so sizes stay up for a while but also people who cart to cart mess it up for buyers. Just my experience
Glad it works for you, but the past three releases I've spent over an hour on each one trying to checkout either to get looped, cart jacked or crashed on. So persistence doesn't always work.

Back
Top Bottom