Adidas NMD thread

Can anybody direct me to site or guide with a comparison of fake and real olive camo nmd's? I got a pair via Grailed on a steal but they had been up for a few months, dude was from Czech Republic so I think he just forgot he had them. 

Can anybody direct me to site or guide with a comparison of fake and real olive camo nmd's? I got a pair via Grailed on a steal but they had been up for a few months, dude was from Czech Republic so I think he just forgot he had them. 
Post some pictures. They're probably legit though, he could've copped from the first EU drop. 

Last edited:
Have you seen any on feet looks of the latest mesh releases? I haven't seen a single one so far, just the new blue, but what about the Tan, the salmon, the grey one? 

Also an FYI, every single one of those camo PK NMD pairs on EBAY going for between USD 180-220 BIN are fake. Should be super obvious by looking at the camo print near the heel tab 
sick.gif
What I don't understand is how people can get away with selling fakes

They don't mention in the auction that the kicks are NOT authentic either

Surely this violates ebays selling policy.. Do y'all even report these listings?

What I don't understand is how people can get away with selling fakes

They don't mention in the auction that the kicks are NOT authentic either

Surely this violates ebays selling policy.. Do y'all even report these listings?
They all have sellers with low or now feedback, and the font of the auction always follow the normal monospace DFKai-SB, FangSong, MingLiU, or SimSun text fonts. None mention UA or rep either.
I report them, but it looks like they pop up faster than they get taken down.

Last edited:
Hi guys, haven't been on here for a couple days. I'm just wondering is the June 10th release a worldwide( excluding US) release?

Sure, it's fine. Probably better than the creams you just got for the same price. Why ask after the fact though?
haha i know that was dumb for asking.. i was pretty happy about it considering their going for 350 and up.. I didn't comp the creams yet still debating 

Just a heads up for those selling on GOAT. They just changed their pricing and are going to be the same as selling on eBay.

=====

If you are receiving this email, you will continue to enjoy FREE ACH direct deposits for the next 12 months. After June 1, 2017, there will be a 2.9% cash out fee for ACH. All new sellers who have requested to sell after June 1, 2016 will be charged a 2.9% cash out fee.

=====

So basically if you're already an approved seller, you will be charged 9.5% commission on sales until July 2017. At which point you will be charged 12.4%.

Last edited:
Just a heads up for those selling on GOAT. They just changed their pricing and are going to be the same as selling on eBay.

=====
If you are receiving this email, you will continue to enjoy FREE ACH direct deposits for the next 12 months. After June 1, 2017, there will be a 2.9% cash out fee for ACH. All new sellers who have requested to sell after June 1, 2016 will be charged a 2.9% cash out fee.
=====

So basically if you're already an approved seller, you will be charged 9.5% commission on sales until July 2017. At which point you will be charged 12.4%.

GOAT will still probably be better since it offers a lot more safety for the seller. Even the buyer has more reassurance as far as legitimacy goes.

Back
Top Bottom