Adidas NMD thread

Is it normal for camo PK to have those some excess glue on the white boost on the sides...
I think QC for this shoes is not so good my circa knit also got some excess glue...
And the black thing where u place laces is not flat.. A bit flap on the opposite..

Is it normal for camo PK to have those some excess glue on the white boost on the sides...
I think QC for this shoes is not so good my circa knit also got some excess glue...
And the black thing where u place laces is not flat.. A bit flap on the opposite..
Did you bought from a proper retail stores or reseller? 

mine was shipped last night
Dang, I've a confirmation order email but hasn't shipped yet

And monday's a public holiday, no idea if I can get it by Thursday afternoon since I'll be overseas for a month.. 

Wonder how long it'll take for delivery if it's sent out on Tuesday. I'm located in Melbourne btw

Dang, I've a confirmation order email but hasn't shipped yet

And monday's a public holiday, no idea if I can get it by Thursday afternoon since I'll be overseas for a month.. 

Wonder how long it'll take for delivery if it's sent out on Tuesday. I'm located in Melbourne btw
tracking says it's shipped from Melbourne so i reckon you will get it the next day after it's shipped.

Got it from klekt reseller
I have the same question in my mind too. About the excess glue, stitching and etc. But idk cuz i bought mine from reseller too, although I did have a proper receipt. Probably have to wait those who actually copped a pair from retail website and from store to come and enlightened us on these issue...

I have the same question in my mind too. About the excess glue, stitching and etc. But idk cuz i bought mine from reseller too, although I did have a proper receipt. Probably have to wait those who actually copped a pair from retail website and from store to come and enlightened us on these issue...

Here the pic of the excess glue
And the lace holes...

View media item 2064134

View media item 2064135

Here the pic of the excess glue
And the lace holes...
The glue does make this sketchy lol. But mine have too, however not as much as that. Hm can't really see anything wrong with the hole? Anyway, lets wait for those who are sure 100% legit pair to come by... 

tracking says it's shipped from Melbourne so i reckon you will get it the next day after it's shipped.

Thanks. Weird how my order wasn't shipped but yours did. Who knows my order might be cancelled

Hope it comes by Thursday anyway if it's fulfilled

Is the black really slightly standing? Not flat?
Yeah, no worries at all on this point

That 's the excess of glue which bothers me  
laugh.gif

Lace eyelets not being flat is not an issue, and neither is excess glue. The latter happens all the time.

Your shoes look legit based off of your few pics. Better pictures of the heel/rear of the shoe and the two shoes side by side would help.

Alright guys... Sh*t happened.
I wear 12.5 in mesh and it fits perfect so I got the PK beige in 12.5 sold out instantly I had luck.
and now... they're too big.. not alot but I need a 12.

Anyone up for a trade or something im just so depressed... I live in germany

Alright guys... Sh*t happened.
I wear 12.5 in mesh and it fits perfect so I got the PK beige in 12.5 sold out instantly I had luck.
and now... they're too big.. not alot but I need a 12.

Anyone up for a trade or something im just so depressed... I live in germany
Try to add an extra insole to see if that helps.

Back
Top Bottom