Adidas NMD thread

I know it's probably obvious, but don't forget about the sock thickness. I'm on my feet a lot so I prefer thick socks. So TTS for me is 9.0, but I wear UB in 9.5. I tried the NMD mesh and prefer the 9.5 over the 9.0 because my feet are a hair wide and I wear thick socks. This way my toes can breath a little. I could fit in a 9.0, but it would be too snug for a casual / non-workout shoe. 
All shoes in that post were tried on with ankle socks. I would say of the general thickness variety. Thick socks for a runner style shoe is not as common as a quarter/crew - ankle/no show variety.

UBs were made for road shoes performance designed to fit form your foot . However, the majority of people on here are wearing for fashion. NMDs on the other hand are a lifestyle shoe so you might be able to get away with wearing TTS in some shoes with thick socks since the toebox is much wider compared to UBs.

Last edited:
Mesh NMDs & PK NMDs fit pretty differently as well so that's something to consider w/ all this sizing & comfort talk.

Mesh NMDs & PK NMDs fit pretty differently as well so that's something to consider w/ all this sizing & comfort talk.
yup. good thing these things don't have insoles. then you can have an even more elaborate discussion on fit and sizing in combination with sock choices.

My post from earlier is from personal perspective and gathered from general consensus. but results may vary.

A lot of recurring questions are asked about the NMD sizing in the thread, too much imo

I invite you guys to use the ASPHALTGOLD FITTING ROOM APP : http://asphaltgold.de/fittingroom/index.php

This app will help you to find your corresponding NMD size on the basis of your size of reference per brand.

The app is pretty accurate concerning the NMD sizing (at least for me)

A lot of recurring questions are asked about the NMD sizing in the thread, too much imo

I invite you guys to use the ASPHALTGOLD FITTING ROOM APP : http://asphaltgold.de/fittingroom/index.php

This app will help you to find your corresponding NMD size on the basis of your size of reference per brand.

The app is pretty accurate concerning the NMD sizing (at least for me)
who doesn't use this app? i utilize the app info with what I read on forums to combine for basically a 100% success rate on guessing what size I am in certain shoes.

According to that app, when I enter my Ultra Boost size,  it recommends .5 down for NMD R1 and 1 full size down for NMD PK.

Last edited:

who doesn't use this app? i utilize the app info with what I read on forums to combine for basically a 100% success rate on guessing what size I am in certain shoes.
Just suggesting that the app is enough for basic nmd sizing questions. There are not a lot of nmd collabs to date to note tricky sizing issues depending on the specificity of the collab.

My bad if everyone already know and use the app.

According to that app, when I enter my Ultra Boost size,  it recommends .5 down for NMD R1 and 1 full size down for NMD PK.
This is under the assumption people actually know their shoe size. What you might get away with in wiggle room in another shoe, you might not with an UB/NMD.

This is pretty accurate at least for me...and I think it's been mentioned that it's kind of hard to determine sizing on the NMDs because everyone's foot is different and everyone has their preferences. I wear the NMD PK a full size down from my normal size and they fit fine to me but for some people they prefer half size down.

Ah, didn't know that man. 

Learnt that condition of the box can be somewhat as an indicator of telling whether the shoes are legit or not. 

But telling from from the shoes itself is the most important 
roll.gif
Yeah flightclub also does sell shoes with damaged/no box - they indicate it on their website when buying and they are usually priced lower

This is pretty accurate at least for me...and I think it's been mentioned that it's kind of hard to determine sizing on the NMDs because everyone's foot is different and everyone has their preferences. I wear the NMD PK a full size down from my normal size and they fit fine to me but for some people they prefer half size down.
Exactly, most people say half size down on pk, but I had to full size down.

just got my greys... i didn't like them at first but they kinda grew on me

Last edited:
Just got my black japans and the grey mesh. Im a TTS US10.5 (NIke, jordans, vans etc) and 11 in Ultra boost, pure boost.. I went with a 10 in the PK's and the fit was amazing. Got a 10.5 in the mesh and they fit good but soo wach compared to the PK's imo..

Anyone think there will be more releases of the Vapour greys?

Back
Top Bottom