Adidas NMD thread

2llccc7.jpg

Grey/white

Wish these were black

nice kicks restocked a couple sizes of the red/salmon camo NMDs earlier. anyone eat? hope my order goes through!

Guys any opinions on selling through Grailed? Are you protected from scammers or is it similar to eBay? Unfortunately as stated before goat and stockx are not available for international consignment. I cannot even buy from goat being outside US.

Not sure on selling, but buying I got hosed... Dude just blatantly accepted offer and then didn't ship. PayPal got my money back to me but the whole experience was off-putting for sure.

Selling your good. Buying is shaky at best. Got took twice on purchases that weren't for a lot of money. Grailed banned 1 of 2 who took the money and ran. Didn't help recover the funds, PayPal did the investigation and refund. Sellers get the money immediately so if they don't give a **** they can just take it for a quick buck, have PayPal hunt em down and Grailed lock they're accounts. That being said I've had good experiences buying and selling there too

Thank you for your comments, repped. So, it doesn't work like flight club or goat, stockx where after the show are sold the buyer can't claim anything, right? But since buyers can be f@cked I would assume that the same could potentially happen to sellers, this is how usually these things would work I guess.

They could be primeknit like the Stan smith primeknit where it doesn't stretch much

I think AO Twitter is wrong. If they were PK the product description would say so. And why switch up the collar all the sudden? It'd also be the first time they mixed materials on a PK NMD. I'm not buying it.

Thank you for your comments, repped. So, it doesn't work like flight club or goat, stockx where after the show are sold the buyer can't claim anything, right? But since buyers can be f@cked I would assume that the same could potentially happen to sellers, this is how usually these things would work I guess.

Buyer can still file a claim because you receive a paypal receipt upon purchase. You receive one too for selling just showing who sent money and for how much. Nowhere in there does grailed have they're name on anything or can help, they're pretty much just a platform and don't don't do anything besides lock and account and suggest filing should something go wrong. Sellers are obviously vulnerable too if someone claims your item was fake or that they never received it. It's a play at your own risk scenario.

Three stripes are not PK.  I already saw them in person and tried them on etc.  They are indeed mesh and the heel area is suede from what I remember.

How do the Mesh and PK NMD's fit? I wear size 11 in Nike/Jordan, but had to go down to 10.5 for PK Tubular Nova's and PK Tubular X's.

Would appreciate some feedback as I'm hoping to snag my first pair of NMDs this Friday.

How do the Mesh and PK NMD's fit? I wear size 11 in Nike/Jordan, but had to go down to 10.5 for PK Tubular Nova's and PK Tubular X's.

Would appreciate some feedback as I'm hoping to snag my first pair of NMDs this Friday.

If it is rerelease mesh go with an 11 or 11.5. I have all white mesh nmd's on the re-release (black box) and they are a size 11. I wear an 11 in most nike and 10.5 in JB. The 10.5 i tried on was wayyy too tight. The 11 is still tight but with thin socks they are good and they stretched just enough to be comfortable. But if your feet are wide or inbetween sizes by even the slightest id go 11.5.

Again if this is the same mold as the second run of white on white NMDs. Not cira knit or PK

If it is rerelease mesh go with an 11 or 11.5. I have all white mesh nmd's on the re-release (black box) and they are a size 11. I wear an 11 in most nike and 10.5 in JB. The 10.5 i tried on was wayyy too tight. The 11 is still tight but with thin socks they are good and they stretched just enough to be comfortable. But if your feet are wide or inbetween sizes by even the slightest id go 11.5.

Again if this is the same mold as the second run of white on white NMDs. Not cira knit or PK
White Mesh and only White Mesh as far as I know runs tighter than other mesh.

Just go True to Size for all NMD and you're pretty much fine. When you size down toes are very visible (even if you go TTS toes are visible in almost all of the shoes), which IMO is ugly.

Buyer can still file a claim because you receive a paypal receipt upon purchase. You receive one too for selling just showing who sent money and for how much. Nowhere in there does grailed have they're name on anything or can help, they're pretty much just a platform and don't don't do anything besides lock and account and suggest filing should something go wrong. Sellers are obviously vulnerable too if someone claims your item was fake or that they never received it. It's a play at your own risk scenario.

Yeah, thanks man, I think I'll stay away then. eBay sounds better as you run the same risks but for sure have a larger audience.

Back
Top Bottom