Adidas NMD thread

Damn took an L site was crashing hard. 
Same
frown.gif

did anybody catch the marked up Japan Grey's this morning?

also, city sock shipped yesterday but FedEx isn't giving me the option to hold the package at a fedex location. 

I redirected my CS shipment to my office, it was worth it though because I'd rather not have those just sitting outside the house all day

Few of the grey+white and Black+grey mesh NMDs in my local stores. Seems the NMD hype hasn't reached my area yet but the stores never stock primeknit so i'm at a standstill. I'd try Oxford street but.... it gets quite hectic

I've seen mesh NMDs sitting at damn near every Champs I've been to across GA and FL .....

I want a white pair to beat up but not for $120.... 

These are a different material than regular mesh, seem to be a lot stronger. I'm in jersey, but I know they are all over champs. My boy just copped a pair in texas

These are a different material than regular mesh, seem to be a lot stronger. I'm in jersey, but I know they are all over champs. My boy just copped a pair in texas
Interesting. I expect other Foot-stores to get them too then. Footlocker, Footaction, etc. I pre-ordered mine from Journey's (and it wasn't cancelled) so I'll just wait it out then. Stuck in Canada anyways at the moment until Friday. 

Back
Top Bottom