Adidas NMD thread

I think it's besides the point whether having a chair hold your spot is right or wrong. The ghost chair thing isn't the issue. It's the fact that suddenly (magically, about an hour or two before the actual drop) the ghost chair dude turns into 4 deep per chair. That's the issue that is truly trying to be addressed. They're just singling out the chairs because there's no way someone from the store is gonna monitor the line for a whole 24hrs.

Last ten or so lines I did haven't even brought out a chair :lol:
Took one once and left the chairs right next to the car I was sleeping in and half hour later they were gone :lol:

I was hoping you wouldn't say that .... I'll pass by tomorrow after work and see what it is ... Wasn't planning on pulling a true over-nighter.

I was hoping you wouldn't say that .... I'll pass by tomorrow after work and see what it is ... Wasn't planning on pulling a true over-nighter.
man dont do it. its gonna be 90s and thunder storms tomorrow 

man dont do it. its gonna be 90s and thunder storms tomorrow 

I was hoping the forecast was wrong ... Sad part is, I have no faith in my online skills anymore ... I was hoping I could post up and have a good Friday morning with guaranteed pair ... This is tough!

I was hoping the forecast was wrong ... Sad part is, I have no faith in my online skills anymore ... I was hoping I could post up and have a good Friday morning with guaranteed pair ... This is tough!
not gonna be the case, especially if you're a small size

would love to snag a pair

these and the black ones are the only ones I'd buy

the contrast on both just look better

Been out of the country for a month. Went to the mall and saw these NMDs in a few stores.
Have these typically been sitting lately?

Hope I can score on the white og nmds... If not, then money saved on the black boost ub and whites...

Back
Top Bottom