Adidas NMD thread

Looks like that makes 3 of us (so far) that got in on the Black Xr1.  Was looking at the Kith x Stance collection, "hmm, Kith IG went off, I think I'll go check the the footwear page to see..."  BNTL'ed it. (only one I was semi-waiting for in Sept.)
I heard the IG go off for the red mesh and I knew they were loading up the NMD loads.  I had the site up already and signed in my account with auto-fill, easy peezy.

So pissed I slept in on accident and missed the release. Guess Im going all out on the Code black and Solar red release in September 
eyes.gif

Woke up again a bought the reflective white Nmd in 14 so now I don't have to drive to the store 45 min away
Glad I was able to get the ones I wanted. Tried for the xr1s but just didn't feel it no more. Not really my style.

How long does adidas confirmations take?

Nah, those are ADC exclusive I think.  They've done this before though, removing the product page.  I hope they honor the orders.
We don't know if they're ADC exclusive or not yet since a few stores overseas have been listing them as available later today. I have a feeling they'll get a wider release.

Back
Top Bottom