Adidas NMD thread

Isn't there another Champs exclusive colorway as well the black reflective one? That one didn't drop yet I don't think. What's the scoop with that?

I could maybe make the drive to Culver City and be there by 12:30 - 1pm but what are the odds they won't be sold out by then?

we don't know if they put them out on the floor yet
We need confirmation!

But trend being when stock arrives they put them out on the floor

If ATL stocked them on the floor last night

Maybe CA stores got they shipments in weds or today to be ready for the floor Friday

But since it's Banned 1's weekend
Stores Mgr prolly busy and just have the reps throw them out to not waste time

My thoughts

I've noticed that the Champs here (Glendale, Topanga and Nordtridge) pretty much just puts them on the shelves once they get them.

Last edited:
wtffff, i got another shipment from Adidas. I ordered a pair of nmd thats it, and received it last week. I received another tracking from adidas yesterday, but the tracking number is the same shipping number from the nmd pair i bought. It is its way to my place now, and i found my credit card has another pending transaction from adidas. From my order history on adidas, I only have one order, which I only ordered one pair of nmd. I called the customer service yesterday, they don't know why is this happening. I am not sure if I can return this pair if it doesn't have receipt with it.

Last edited:

wtffff, i got another shipment from Adidas. I ordered a pair of nmd thats it, and received it last week. I received another tracking from adidas yesterday, but the tracking number is the same shipping number from the nmd pair i bought. It is its way to my place now, and i found my credit card has another pending transaction from adidas. From my order history on adidas, I only have one order, which I only ordered one pair of nmd. I called the customer service yesterday, they don't know why is this happening. I am not sure if I can return this pair if it doesn't have receipt with it.
Learn to control your Bot 
laugh.gif

He's out here running wild w/ your CC

I'm going down to Champs now because it seems like this was a silent drop and the people who see the Launch locator that sees 9/2 and goes to Champs on 9/2 will be severely disappointed when they arrive or stand in line at 10:00 AM when the mall opens only to find out all their inventory for their Tan/Whites are completely sold out.

I'm going down to Champs now because it seems like this was a silent drop and the people who see the Launch locator that sees 9/2 and goes to Champs on 9/2 will be severely disappointed when they arrive or stand in line at 10:00 AM when the mall opens only to find out all their inventory for their Tan/Whites are completely sold out.
you learning today!

I just got thur at Culver City and the Chick said they didn't get them in yet..

Glendale no pick up phone, they let it ring

The drop is today guys, finally copped! Drove an hour form Stockton on a whim! Go to your champs now if it's on the lodator

Just picked up my pk NMDs at champs in North nj
Which location?  I already have these, but more curious for those on the board in the area who would like to cop. 

This is the single pair that I own that I paid Flight Club prices for.  Considering I have been at work during every drop, I'm completely fine with spending the extra money to not stress. :smile:  Such a gorgeous shoe.  Definitely one of their nicest models.

Back
Top Bottom