Adidas NMD thread

Man I got the triple blacks but really wanted the solars. Ended up copping curtain calls in place of solars.

any other places in canada getting stock?
Livestock (deadstock.ca) but they likely sold out in in store already or close to it. Whatever they put online will be very limited sizing and pairs likely. It will also be on restocks app unfortunately...

Last edited:
Cant believe that adidas (at least on the european site) uses full colored black boost over and over again... for people not knowing that full black boost (not yet) exists this might be pretty frustrating.

carted red pair this week, but cant check out, 

carted the wool nmd last week and same thing happened. Tried paypal, and several different credit cards. 

Is it me or is this Adidas?

carted red pair this week, but cant check out, 

carted the wool nmd last week and same thing happened. Tried paypal, and several different credit cards. 

Is it me or is this Adidas?
happend to me on adidas.com aswell, called and said they had issues. Carted the triple white ultras yesturday and couldnt buy them 

happend to me on adidas.com aswell, called and said they had issues. Carted the triple white ultras yesturday and couldnt buy them 
never used to have issues. I hope this doesnt happen to me next week. 

worse thing is all the pending charges that go along with it

Had the same issues a while back called them up got transferred to different departments ultimately they blamed it on new cards with the chip in them. Never got it resolved. 

Back
Top Bottom