Adidas NMD thread

they had a release today?  I thought only confirmed could get you the shoes

oh well, good to know
Only confirmed can there but if people don't pickup their winning kicks by a certain time or there are extras they get released to the general public. That's how I got the NMD City Sock wool and just narrowly missed the XR-1 in blue by 5 minutes. Guy already had the last pair, a 10 in his hand when I got there.

Glad I didn't go out there today. Had too many errands that needed to get done this weekend.

will the triple black r1 start popping up in stores when october comes? planning on hunting stores after the hype dies down

Whats the new age way to trade? Is there a good app/site or are the buy/sell forums still the best route

Have some solar reds looking for winter wools/champs wools or all blacks sz 12

Whats the new age way to trade? Is there a good app/site or are the buy/sell forums still the best route

Have some solar reds looking for winter wools/champs wools or all blacks sz 12
I saw some Champs wools today at the Glendale store if you happen to be in LA. Looked like a bigger size one too

will the triple black r1 start popping up in stores when october comes? planning on hunting stores after the hype dies down
Mate...

When the hype dies down? I don't see that happening any time soon in America nor do I really foresee these becoming available in store but that's not definitive. Your best bet would be a European trip right about now. People lining up outside Spring Street in NYC for these and I got online friends strolling into shops in Prague and Germany where the stores are almost empty and shops have those, the XR-1's and all type of heat UB's just sitting. Europe definitely is on a different vibe. Most of my UK mates don't seem at all phased by NMD's and haven't picked up a single one while we over here on a whole other level of thirst.

Hey guys, long-term follower of this thread, first-time poster! Would anyone be able to give me a legit check on these? Cheers1

Mate...

When the hype dies down? I don't see that happening any time soon in America nor do I really foresee these becoming available in store but that's not definitive. Your best bet would be a European trip right about now. People lining up outside Spring Street in NYC for these and I got online friends strolling into shops in Prague and Germany where the stores are almost empty and shops have those, the XR-1's and all type of heat UB's just sitting. Europe definitely is on a different vibe. Most of my UK mates don't seem at all phased by NMD's and haven't picked up a single one while we over here on a whole other level of thirst.
What do you mean not becoming available in stores? They are already hitting stores. My friend grabbed pairs today.

Does JD Sports own Footpatrol? I know they own Size. But I just got an email from JD saying my order shipped with a tracking number. I haven't purchased anything from JD in months.

What do you mean not becoming available in stores? They are already hitting stores. My friend grabbed pairs today.
In the post I responded to he said October. Not now. Clearly they're in stores now worldwide. I don't think they'll be around in October given the hype on them since most places are already sold out. Whether there will be a restock or wider release is anyone's guess.

In the post I responded to he said October. Not now. Clearly they're in stores now worldwide. I don't think they'll be around in October given the hype on them since most places are already sold out. Whether there will be a restock or wider release is anyone's guess.
True. I'd bet we see them again for sure. IDK when tho.

True. I'd bet we see them again for sure. IDK when tho.
I hope so bro. The one weekend I was locked into store listings and errands and couldn't get out. Resell on these are beastly so not even an option for me given what I've already ordered this month and we're still only in September smh.

So you are saying you need to be in the area when it hits zero? Its not enough to just reserve in the area beforehand and wait on a response back from the app?

Trying to avoid having to drive up twice; especially if I strike out.
you'll find out pretty much instantly...  you just need to be in the service area.  It'll be like a radius and you need to be within it

That pair looks legit to me, but we gotta confirm the nips.
Some of the fake 1:1's actually have nips. Only the A, AA and some AAA quality reps don't. That was the old way of telling the fakes of these but they've fixed that months ago on several models and one of the first was the pair that's posted above. Then someone said in a debate I was in "Oh check the lining of the nips, the fakes have 3 but the authentic has 4" or something of that nature. Then I went into a foot locker and took pics of various UB's and NMD's that had 3 and 4 lines of nips running in the back. There goes that theory out the window.

I used to review fakes vs authentic kicks but that got costly quick, I could only donate the reps and you'd be surprised how many people start hitting you up for the fakes. Haven't done a vid like that in a year and once every two weeks or so I still get a message, asking for the fakes smh. I did get many messages though thanking me as some people realized they had bought fakes or were about to. Guys like Fake Education run that lane now and do it pretty well. He's got some pretty good detailed fake vs real NMD pics on his IG but I haven't checked to see if he's got the 1:1's. That would be interesting to see.

Just an FYI...the fake NMD's with the nips are almost indistinguishable from the authentic. They remind me of the Air Max 90 reps, free runs, AM 1's and a few other models I've seen in hand as in they're that good and contrary to what some people falsely claim several YouTube reviewers have already proven they do not fall apart under continuous wear and certain tests or abuse. Given the quality of many of Nike's shoes these days a serious and uncomfortable debate could be had as to which is better.

Never thought we'd get to this point with fakes but here we are...

Back
Top Bottom