Adidas NMD thread

Picked up the Tubulars on the way home from Yeezy raffles. 
nthat.gif

Surprised to see them still sitting considering how fast they were selling out in the AM.

they stay schemin' for sure

i dont why people bother anyways

shopify site = bots

variants already leaked = bots

early page leaked = bots

Last edited:

they stay schemin' for sure

i dont why people bother anyways

shopify site = bots

variants already leaked = bots

early page leaked = bots
Agreed definitely not even worth trying, it's Shopify and the product ID's were already made public. There's probably hundreds of people who have these carted right now and are 1 click away from checking out.

Agreed definitely not even worth trying, it's Shopify and the product ID's were already made public. There's probably hundreds of people who have these carted right now and are 1 click away from checking out.
Which is why all consortiums should do in store raffles and for online, either don't release them or online raffle (only one entry per person who has purchased from said consortium in the past or something like that). Otherwise, some people are getting multiple pairs via bots, early pages, etc. and others strike out on every single consortium releasing them. I bet a lot of the consortiums get bot orders from people who never purchase anything else from the boutique unless it is also hyped and high resale. Consortiums should reward loyal customers. Not whoever has the best bot or can get early pages leaked, etc. 

I just wish Bay Area consortiums were as sick as Kith. We have trash over here. NiceKicks SF is the best and they're crap compared to Kith imo while you never hear anything from Undefeated SF and Darkside. The South Bay doesn't even have a consortium either. 

Last edited:

It's worth trying when only bot people knows but not now?? I think its worth trying

You never hear of undefeated sf cause most all pairs are backdoored. Darkside doesn't get everything either but at least their raffles are legit.

Back
Top Bottom