Adidas NMD thread

It wasn't a "restock." I believe this is the first drop FTL had for the PK Japan and French city pack. Footaction dropped them originally months back  when they first came out and Champs got them relatively recently.

Anyways, I was there at SF Westfield FTL around 10:45 AM. They didn't have the shipment in yet and the manager said they may or may not get them today. A line was formed around 11 AM and around 12:10 PM, the manager said that the mall security was going to shut down the line if UPS didn't deliver they by 12:30 PM. he also made it 1 pair per person since the line had gotten so long. Over 60 people I believe.

Fortunately, I was one of the first 8 people in line and easily copped a Beige for my mom. Strangely, they didn't receive a single pair of sz 9.5 in the French Beige. I was gunning for those for my sister but they didn't even get one pair. Based on the amount of boxes they got, I estimate the store got maybe between 60-80 pairs and the line was definitely 70+ by 12:30 PM.

Yeah I was there at 1030. So it would have been a little bit of a wait but worth it. Guess I should check this thread next time I'm downtown[emoji]128532[/emoji]

Yep. And Extra Butter and Packer and Concepts. To name a few. That's why I can't stand it when shoestore employees try to get me to buy extra stuff. Bunch of dirtbags but then you're asking me to help you and your shady store out?
FootAction does it too..

Tried to get me to buy that Horrible Banned Tee with the Giant X on it for $35 bucks when i went to pick up my pair...

Sorry, I'll pass

No....the best I can tell you is I'm a 8.5 in UB (my TTS) and i get an 8 in PKs ... for these I'm going with my PK size. NT members who have the EQT yellows have noted they run large and somewhat narrow and you might want to go down .5 size or full size from your TTS

No but you're getting same size as your PK? I'm confused =D

FootAction does it too..

Tried to get me to buy that Horrible Banned Tee with the Giant X on it for $35 bucks when i went to pick up my pair...

Sorry, I'll pass

Foot Locker guy this morning tried to get me to buy a matching Adidas shirt, shorts, and socks when I bought my NMDs. Like you said, I'm passing every time.

Last edited:
ADIDAS lurking #NTDenim

CtYrEcsWEAQIfX5.jpg:large

who are you guys kidding??? these things are OOGLY... im still going to try to get a pair though  
roll.gif

I feel bad for them Aussies, they are never gonna cart

imagine those people going for a size that's 0 like a Green 10.5 
frown.gif

Last edited:

I feel bad for them Aussies, they are never gonna cart

imagine those people going for a size that's 0 like a Green 10.5 
frown.gif

you should feel sorry for us. I relly like these shoes, since i have the yellow ones. They are really comfortable and feel like premium socks.

Probably would be forced and pay resell with the stock that we are getting

Back
Top Bottom