Adidas NMD thread

I had 2k from ADC checkout loop in charges.. I called my bank n they cleared it up 

They can leave the ones pending that have a confirmed order to them

How they can tell the diff of the 2 charges..no clue
tbh I'm not a 100% sure, but the way it makes sense to me is that if you have a ghost charge, Adidas doesn't even see it on their end. Or maybe they do but its a ghost charge without an order tied to it so they don't know what you ordered and can't give you any spares.

IMO, charges and orders work like this. You submit a payment, the charge goes over to adidas side, adidas side verifies payment and ties an order to the charge and send it back to you, all this while the page is Loading or Processing. If the connection goes uninterrupted, you get an order confirmation. 

Ghost charges is when you submit a payment to Adidas, and either adidas doesn't receive your charge while you are submitting it (kind of like a download, you're sending it but it doesn't fully go 100%), so adidas can't tie an order number/product to it. Usually this interruption in adidas not tying an order to your charge is because they're overloaded with people doing it or your bank could simply be denying it and they just have someone else's card go thru and their charge gets attached to a successful order. 

naw no where did it say you can only pick up 1 color. I would contact upper management.  If it did say only one color per person then I understand.

In nyc there were a few who got all colors , and a lot who hit multiple colors.

3 hour wait?! 
sick.gif

All my confirmed pickups I am in/out in 20 minutes. Granted I wait until like 4:30pm to pick up.

3 hour wait?! :x

All my confirmed pickups I am in/out in 20 minutes. Granted I wait until like 4:30pm to pick up.

Were you guys given an individual timeslot when to come to pick the shoes up? For NYC, it's from 10-6 for everybody.

Last edited:
Confirmed pickup is a mess. The only time I've ever had a smooth pickup was Turtle Dove Yeezys. The 5 other times I had a winning Confirmed pickup took hours. Even for the Wool NMD's, I went before they opened. They didn't open on time, and when they did. I was in the beginning of the line and it still took over 20 minutes to take each person ahead of me

i saw:

black 10

red 7,8,10,13

blue 11

couldn't check out in time
Blue sz 11 US.....
frown.gif

As for sizing, some people said 1/2 size down and others said there is enough room to size down 1 full size. I went down a full size since I had to do that with Vapour Grey (French Beige) and Winter Wool. These Pharell's are suppose to run huge.  

Last edited:
Blue sz 11 US.....:frown:

As for sizing, some people said 1/2 size down and others said there is enough room to size down 1 full size. I went down a full size since I had to do that with Vapour Grey (French Beige) and Winter Wool. These Pharell's are suppose to run huge.  

ONLY if you have a narrow foot. They are a little long, but the cage on the sides is unforgiving. It doesn't budge like the other PK NMDs. It's a very narrow shoe.

ONLY if you have a narrow foot. They are a little long, but the cage on the sides is unforgiving. It doesn't budge like the other PK NMDs. It's a very narrow shoe.
Well, I have fairly narrow feet so that makes sense. Did you size down a full size on the French Beige or Winter Wool? Most went 1/2 size down on both but me and few others needed to go down a full size. 

Back
Top Bottom