Adidas NMD thread

Hey guys are there still the raw pink ones in a UK 6 instore anywhere? If yes can someone help me proxy a pair? Bae really looking for those ):

I think that the best pair is the tangerine, close second the black pair. Keep them both at the end, great additions 

The green pair is definitely growing on me especially after seeing them in person. IMO Black > Red > Tangerine > Green > Blue.

Gotta say I love all of them. Not one pair I would redesign.

Forced to rank them, I would go:

Orange > Blue > Black > Green > Red

But I reserve the right to completely switch that up once I get some of these in hand. :smile:

Been meaning to try these out and I finally got the chance to today. Do the primeknit versions usually sell out quickly? Only saw the regular mesh in store. :nerd:

Yeah man. PKs always sell out while mesh sits. They fit differently too btw. Refer to the first page for sizing. Generally, mesh = TTS and PK = half size down.

I was able to cop a black pair on ADC this morning so this is not saltiness on my part....but god damn it's annoying when people say "oh it was a bad day for me, I only was able to cop 5 pairs blah blah blah." We get it, you're awesome and are used to getting 10+ pairs each drop. You rock. 

Lol or when people post one liners like "easy cop", "copped 2"...
Meanwhile straight L's for me on everything adidas confirmed, store raffles, online raffles, ADC, everything.

easy cop 
pimp.gif

What's the best way to boost my chances of getting the earth tan NMDs on Saturday? I don't know any of the tricks you youngsters have :tongue:

It says on the offspring nmd collaboration page no shipping to the USA but their instragram says international shipping?

Back
Top Bottom