Adidas NMD thread

I was able to add to cart and hit checkout on three different devices and got internal error on two of them.  Cart was emptied on one of my devices.  And this was for UK 10.0 and 11.0 if anyone is curious.  Not sure if that means they're gonzo?
gone

I added to cart and waited until after the timer stopped. Clicked on view cart and the middle of the page is blank white. Good times. :tongue:

Last edited:
i bet bots cooked... I'm not computer wizard but when you're in the basket page if you go in developer tools all and go under elements and read all that code.. says javascript all over and doesn't seem intricate.I feel if you knew style number and whatever else soon as they went live people already had them in cart and just checked out??  again I'm talking a wild guess 

Copped! No way!

So I carted in Safari and then it wasn't letting me view my cart so I quickly created an account and then it let me checkout...

i bet bots cooked... I'm not computer wizard but when you're in the basket page if you go in developer tools all and go under elements and read all that code.. says javascript all over and doesn't seem intricate.I feel if you knew style number and whatever else soon as they went live people already had them in cart and just checked out??  again I'm talking a wild guess 
Unfortunately, bots always cook.  #TeamManual here.  #LTeam most the time...

Back
Top Bottom