Adidas NMD thread

What is the original box of pk vapour grey beige because im view some in blue box and other in black box or both is authentic
I believe there are 3 legitimate boxes for the PK Vapour Grey. Original was the glossy blue and then some came in the non-glossy blue shortly after. Most recently, I've seen some and purchased one from FTL (in-store) in the non-glossy black. All of the PK NMD's that FTL got in that day were in the non-glossy black box whether French Beige, Japan Black of Japan Grey. 

I also copped the French Beige and Japan Grey from Kith's online release quite a few months back and both came in the glossy blue box. 

Last edited:
properlbc.com CODE: FLASH30 for 30% off, few good things you can get with it.. ADO Pure Boost at 112+shipping

What's up with the back of the sole curving on NMDs? Just noticed it on my black PW pair after a few wears, is this normal?

so when you drive it doesn't dirty up the boost 
laugh.gif

but honestly i think its designed that way so when your walking naturally that part of your heel (mine atleast) touches down first

Anyone got info for the rainbow NMD that was select released in store yesterday? People are hustling hard in the resell market.

Anyone got info for the rainbow NMD that was select released in store yesterday? People are hustling hard in the resell market.

What info you looking for?

p.s. plenty of ppl on my local fb group loaded up on these looking for $200ish resale. :smh:

People need to stop buying from these petty resellers, only way to slow down the resale game

What info you looking for?

p.s. plenty of ppl on my local fb group loaded up on these looking for $200ish resale. :smh:

People need to stop buying from these petty resellers, only way to slow down the resale game

^ seen them at 34th st footlocker yesterday, around 6pm

Thanks for the responses. I live in San Francisco. Unfortunately I wasn't able to go to either nearby footlockers.

Footlocker @ Solano Mall had the rainbows in the glass case. Didn't have my size but would call to check availability if interested. Honestly wasn't feeling em and I already got a gang of dark colored nmds so eh

Back
Top Bottom