Adidas NMD thread

Does anybody have the ftl rainbow sku that dropped yesterday? I went by my hoh and they didn't get any .
I don't, but I asked a store to do a cross store shipment. Thru said no for new releases. I want the shoe, but I really don't want to drive too far. My loss.

FTL with the quick shipping.
Gotta think with the new design model, might be last restock.
Black box for the Japan greys.

so mad jd canceled on my olives. all because i ordered wrong size at first. i prefer the jd olives over all other mesh olives. the new mesh is nicer than the old stuff.and i like that both blocks are olive not one grey. anyone get a spare 10 holla. 

Curse the quality control for Adidas Primeknit:
Foot Locker
Japan Grey
Box 10.5, shoe horn 10.5-11.5, shoe inside label 10 and shoes are as big as my pk vintage white size labeled 11.
WTF.
Gotta laugh. Like a cr*p shoot each purchase.

so mad jd canceled on my olives. all because i ordered wrong size at first. i prefer the jd olives over all other mesh olives. the new mesh is nicer than the old stuff.and i like that both blocks are olive not one grey. anyone get a spare 10 holla. 

It's nylon

Anyone have any thoughts/experience on sizing up to the men's equivalent and ordering these? I love the color
nerd.gif

http://www.adidas.com/us/nmd_r1-trail-shoes/BB3691.html
I have these in an 11 womens, they fit me well, slightly snug if anything, and I'm a 9.5 in mens pk nmd.

Last edited:
Haven't gotten my JD order either. It was dispatched on the 9th, and they said it can take 10-14 days after dispatch. So I'm still gonna give it a few more days.

Back
Top Bottom