Adidas NMD thread

An employee at Adidas SF said the OG NMD aren't on the Confirmed app because bots figured out how to hack the app. Is that true?

Anyone know if the clear cache auto refresh trick work on Adc. Hoping to finally get thru splash page and cop

will the OGs release with a splash screen like the yeezys or will they just release under a NMD search like a regular sneaker

An employee at Adidas SF said the OG NMD aren't on the Confirmed app because bots figured out how to hack the app. Is that true?

Not sure if bots figured it out but, yes, the app has already been compromised. Not sure how but through some type of hacking (via programming or coding, jailbroken phones or other methods, etc.), individuals have figured out how to guarantee themselves a confirmed app win every time. Heard stories from Adidas SF employees about one guy winning every single hyped shoe that was on the confirmed app. They knew 100% he had to be cheating the app but couldn't prove it.

Winning via the app is suppose to be extremely difficult. I've gone like 1/15 on it. Only win was the Red/Black V2's.

Last edited:
Lol i show up to the stores to claim my confirmed pairs with my laptop, no shame.

There will always be methods to gain an advantage over others, you either get with the times or enjoy your Ls.

my friend signed up for the raffle at adidas SF today. they told him they have about 100 pairs

Last edited:
Does anyone happen to have a screen shot of the UK release of the OG NMD's? I'm trying to see what they exactly called the shoe for keywords lol. Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom