Adidas NMD thread

would u say going TTS is too much?
Depends on how you define TTS. For me 350 V1s are TTS. I take the same size in these. Fit a lil more roomy but half size down my big toe pokes into the PK since I have wide feet. If I had normal width feet I would go 0.5 down from 350s size. 

Main differences between the two pairs.

2015 came in a blue box, 2017 in a black box.

2015 has grey stripes in the collar, 2017, the collar is completely blacked out.

'Adidas' lettering on the front blue block is grey on the 2015, its a darker hue on the 2017.

That's all I see for now.

Last edited:
Sorry to ask another sizing question, but are the nmd_r1 sized similar to ultra boosts? 12 is a perfect fit for me in ultra boost so thats what i got in these. Thanks in advance.

What is the best way to make contact with sns I need my refund back no cancellations or confirmation but they take my money from my PayPal

New To ADIDAS :

How is the comfort level Compare for Adidas NMD to Adidas Ultra boost which is; I assume the comfortable shoe in this line?

Depends on how you define TTS. For me 350 V1s are TTS. I take the same size in these. Fit a lil more roomy but half size down my big toe pokes into the PK since I have wide feet. If I had normal width feet I would go 0.5 down from 350s size. 
from previous experience:

PK NMD 8 

350 v1 8

3502 v2 8.5

UB 8.5 

surprised these are going for so low but I'm happy about it, seems like I found a trade for my 12 (and the 11.5 that I got) so hopefully it will be easy. One of the 3 nmds that are a must for me- already have the others and couldn't find a trade the first go round for these so I may finally have my pair to wear

I just picked up my pair from Adidas SF.

I have the 2015 pair in a 10.5. I bought my new pair in a 10.5.

Unlaced, these fit exactly the same and have the exact same length/width feel/extra room. 

No it does not feel tighter.

Take your normal PK size.

Bless this man. Stop that spreading that #TTSgate crap

Hope everyone who wanted a pair was able to cop. I passed on these because I know there are many more nmd's to be had! The winter wool and both tricos will hold me over for now. Plus I'm on that xr1 tip now so got plenty to keep me busy until the next pair drops.

Back
Top Bottom