Adidas NMD thread

would prefer a pair with one of these tabs

than this

but at the end of the day theres people who got NO tabs so yeah
laugh.gif
 im thankful i bagged one

Still no shipping confirmation from ADC smh...should I be worried? Ordered 2 size 8's, same payment info on both. Charge says completed on PayPal but no $ has been withdrawn 5 days later. Reside in NYC.

Last edited:
Still no shipping confirmation from ADC smh...should I be worried? Ordered 2 size 8's, same payment info on both. Charge says completed on PayPal but no $ has been withdrawn 5 days later. Reside in NYC.

i would be getting a littler nervous.... my third pair shipped this morning and I was getting super nervous on that one

Do you have an ADC order confirm w/number?
That's the most important.

Just opened the UK bag and found their own box with wrapped Adidas box. Like designer label packaging look. The tts size is fine width wise, about thumb extra in length. Not bad. See how the 0.5 down ADC when received.
This pk pattern always more forgiving than the tri/sunglow ones. Funny how this tts is better fit than my 0.5 down Japan greys.
Same with my friend man. Insanely nice packaging for a sneaker boutique on top of that insanely quick shipping. Even if I trade the sz 11.5 for a sz 11, I'm keeping the packaging. So hyped that my friend let me have it. 

Last edited:
Looking to get a pair soon. Do you think the prices will go lower than what it is right now or shoot up after pairs dry up from all the reselling?

i did notice each pair have different pull tabs but didn't know that the japanese words are more desirable.  

i went to check out my 2 pairs of nmd's and indeed the japanese words are better.  
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom