Adidas NMD thread

someone's selling OG NMD sz 11 for $250

edit: deal could be done though. posted over 3hrs ago.

Last edited:
Ended up with 3 different sizes ranging from 7.5 / 8 / 8.5 and I can say I can technically fit all three sizes.. i'm usually a TTS 9 for UBs and 8.5 for V2s and the size that fits the best is an 8 (without insole).

If you want that comfortable feeling i'd go with TTS and stick an UB insole in there, that's what I did for the PK Tricolors 8.5 and they feel amazing. Hopefully that gives whomever still unsure about sizing an idea. My feet are also pretty narrow

Lol. Nah I'll take the uncomfortable feeling please. For real tho, TTS with an insole works great for me too. 8.5 with an insole here also. NMD PK half size down is fine too, but def not as comfy in my experience.

So just got my L from Size? With the cancelation email.
Expected it, annoyed that it took so long for them to admit it and send back the money.

Time to dive into resell market.

GOAT has a OG size 7 for $265 and x others under $300 ... so much for dude clowing they weren't going to be below $300 .... lol
It's only a few bae and larger sizes (12+) that are dipping below $280.00 on StockX. For the most part, everything is still around $285-300.00 on GOAT and StockX. At least for the more sought after sizes. Most ADC pairs should be in by now too. Not sure if prices are going to dip to $250.00 for sz 10-11.5. Will have to wait and see. 

Last edited:
Went down 0.5 size, have a bit of room side to side and a bit up front, basically how I like it, snug but not too tight, but guys this prime knit, it's comfortable for sure but I can't stop lifting my toes up and also I walk lifting from the front of my foot this prime knit is kind of suffocating me!

It's stretchy but I feel like I'm gonna get sore toes. Should I go up another half size or will it be the same sensation. Maybe I'm just not a prime knit kind of guy?

Can anyone relate to this?

Also is the prime knit supposed to be so tight I can see the shape of my foot sticking out of it? Does that feel good to you guys? Lol

If anyone has a 8.5 or 9 and needs a 10.5 to trade it for let me know.

Last edited:
Lol. Nah I'll take the uncomfortable feeling please. For real tho, TTS with an insole works great for me too. 8.5 with an insole here also. NMD PK half size down is fine too, but def not as comfy in my experience.
Really the only reason why TTS doesn't work for me is that I'm left with like two fingers worth of toe space which is crazy considering that TTS in UB is barely a finger space of room. My toe hits the plastic piece in the toebox in UBs. Half a size down in NMDs is a finger of length but I feel like I might be able to go a full size down. Just scared that it might be too tight, but it fits perfectly half a size down.

Prices are dipping so best to make your moves now. Today I traded mine plus $100 for DS Oreo 350's size 9.

Last edited:
Went down 0.5 size, have a bit of room side to side and a bit up front, basically how I like it, snug but not too tight, but guys this prime knit, it's comfortable for sure but I can't stop lifting my toes up and also I walk lifting from the front of my foot this prime knit is kind of suffocating me!

It's stretchy but I feel like I'm gonna get sore toes. Should I go up another half size or will it be the same sensation. Maybe I'm just not a prime knit kind of guy?

Can anyone relate to this?
Damn I have a wide foot and half a size down still feels roomy. For reference my foot doesn't fit in jordan 10s when I go TTS. How wide is your foot?

I would say my foot is one the wider side, but in my 10.5 pk the fit is good all round, I am a TTS 11, I think it's just the tight prime knit maybe will take some getting used to, I have a us 11 nmd in mesh arriving soon I think I will wait to see how that fits

Just bit the bullet at $260 shipped (11.5). With the amount of pairs out there for resell, these will continue to drop.

I would say my foot is one the wider side, but in my 10.5 pk the fit is good all round, I am a TTS 11, I think it's just the tight prime knit maybe will take some getting used to, I have a us 11 nmd in mesh arriving soon I think I will wait to see how that fits
But the knit should'nt make your toes sore. It's basically like wearing a sock.

If I compare them to my Nike grant Taylor or any boring conventional shoe, it fits tighter but my foot lifts as one,so it's fine

The prime knit is much much more comfortable when stationary but when I start walking it's so flexible that my foot lifts up and my toes are carrying the shoe, as opposed to the shoe just moving as part of my entire foot. Ok enough ranting, thanks guys

Back
Top Bottom