Adidas NMD thread

If I compare them to my Nike grant Taylor or any boring conventional shoe, it fits tighter but my foot lifts as one,so it's fine

The prime knit is much much more comfortable when stationary but when I start walking it's so flexible that my foot lifts up and my toes are carrying the shoe, as opposed to the shoe just moving as part of my entire foot. Ok enough ranting, thanks guys
I'm trying to picture how you walk lmao. Do you not start by putting pressure on the ball of your foot and then lift your heel up? The way you're saying you lift your feet up is like a penguin, no offense.

Edit: phrasing

Last edited:
I'm prety sure I've gotten so past the point over over thinking this that I am just spouting nonsense. These are comfy as **** I'm goin for a walk. Peace!

Thinking about buying the NMD triple white reflective as a consolation price for missing out on the OG.

Whats your thoughts on that shoe? My biggest worry is it will look old directly after leaving the house :wink:

So just got my L from Size? With the cancelation email.
Expected it, annoyed that it took so long for them to admit it and send back the money.

Time to dive into resell market.

They just replied to my fb message that my order is still pending stock. It's been like that for almost a week. SMH

What you guys use to keep the NMd fresh, crep protect or something else?

I've used just the regular protectant from Finishline since they all do the same thing. They do work but I dont really find them necessary since I just throw my kicks in the wash when they get bad.

I've used just the regular protectant from Finishline since they all do the same thing. They do work but I dont really find them necessary since I just throw my kicks in the wash when they get bad.
Ok, 30 degrees in washing machine should fix it?

I´ve never actually put my sneakers in the washing machine, afraid it would make it worse.

Red Bull
roll.gif

Got my OGs yesterday! Fedex left the package at my steps . . . I live across the street from a University and a high school ,  THANK GOD no one took them. 

I stuck with the .5 rule down and bought a 9.5 . They're a great fit with a little breathing room by the toes.

I think the White OGs would've been a better reissue but I'm happy to have these!

Got my OGs yesterday! Fedex left the package at my steps . . . I live across the street from a University and a high school ,  THANK GOD no one took them. 

I stuck with the .5 rule down and bought a 9.5 . They're a great fit with a little breathing room by the toes.

I think the White OGs would've been a better reissue but I'm happy to have these!
to avoid this, once you have your tracking number, call fedex 800 number and have them hold the package at your nearest fedex office/print center (free of charge)

to avoid this, once you have your tracking number, call fedex 800 number and have them hold the package at your nearest fedex office/print center (free of charge)
Good to know! I'll keep that in mind for future orders, thanks! I thought it'd require a signature (i didn't check to be honest lol) or they would've atleast left a notice slip. 

Last edited:
Has anyone seen fakes of the NMD Yellow Camo? Looking to buy a pair and just wanted to know what to look out for. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom