Adidas NMD thread

Passing on these gum bottoms.  The more pics I see the less interesting they look to me.  With all of the fire coming soon, my wallet is happy with this decision. 

Can i get a legit check please ? I have a feeling these might be fake, my chinese friend got these for me... What concerns me is the box labels, and then the shoe tag on the inside has no "Male/Måle" print. Thanks in advance.

Whys it got to be Chinese friend though? lol

Box is weird with that label

Last edited:
Can i get a legit check please ? I have a feeling these might be fake, my chinese friend got these for me... What concerns me is the box labels, and then the shoe tag on the inside has no "Male/Måle" print. Thanks in advance.

i might be wrong, but i think thats how the labels are in china.

They do have different labels over there. You call him a friend, just ask where he got them (I'm sure you already know where). If its from a retailer don't worry

To each their own man. I like to wear my UB and NMD with no socks. Either that or thin no shows!
smile.gif
Another reason not to buy used shoes

if your feet don't sweat, then maybe. But my feet sweat and I'm flat footed so there is no foot palm ventilation 
roll.gif

Whys it got to be Chinese friend though? lol

Box is weird with that label

cus lol hes a good friend and we share the same interests in sneakers and streetwear, he got someone in china sending us shoes pretty much and we were surprised to see the shoe come like this and also with the labels like that, we both never seen that, and mind you he was born and raised from China.

I'm not an Adidas guy but I ended up with a us11 NMD OG. Picked up for a friend but he copped online. I want to move them but have no idea what to ask. Not trying to make a killing but a few extra bucks is never a bad thing. What's a good BIN price that would make them move fast? $250? $225?

I'm not an Adidas guy but I ended up with a us11 NMD OG. Picked up for a friend but he copped online. I want to move them but have no idea what to ask. Not trying to make a killing but a few extra bucks is never a bad thing. What's a good BIN price that would make them move fast? $250? $225?
ill pay 275 for them...ship to canada?

Will you stop posting that gif everywhere lmfao  
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Lmao, my bad bro, I just saw it the other day and found it way too funny. It's like my way of saying RIP, haha. I'm going to find a new go to gif now.
Nah carry on man I wasn't hating
laugh.gif
. I was catching up on the ultra boost thread and I saw you use that gif like 5 times and I go into the nmd thread and what do I see lmfao I just started cracking up.

You do you berry 
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom