Adidas NMD thread

adidas needs to switch to the Foot Locker method of making it a random drawing. What is the point of needing to be on your phone at a specific time to tap the screen?

[thread="643175"] [/thread]
Just to clarify, i did reserve (signed up) though

You registered for the release but you have to open the app during reservations to reserve a pair. If you missed the reservation window you're SOL.

Is reserving just as hard as a manual cop?

Finally broke down and got my first pair of NMDs after trying to stave off the infectious hype, havent bought sneakers in years. Think they pulling me back in, and its Adidas, who woulda thought. Anyway can i get a LC on these? TIA

View media item 2319502
View media item 2319504
View media item 2319507
View media item 2319508
View media item 2319509
View media item 2319512

Is reserving just as hard as a manual cop?
Yeah, probably harder since it's luck based. Even with people who have figured out how to jig it, there are so many others who have the same jig, if you're in a big city your chances are still really slim.

Boosted! (no pun intended) Just got a FB message from Zack over at SneakerNews.com notifying me I am one of 5 lucky winners of the Sneakernews/BlackMarketUSA NMD OG giveaway. I never win anything. 2017 is off to a great start! Now what to do with my OG from StockX that just shipped today? Anyone in the DMV need an oop?

Last edited:
This might be a long stretch but does any one have an extra pair of original black laces for the nmd.
My tri color from adidas came with the lace tip chopped off. If any one can help that would be great. Thanks.

This has probably already been discussed a thousands times before but I just realized that my box labels are different. My white Tricos are from Overkill in Germany and my Black Tricos are from a local boutique in So Cal. Do box labels differ based on region? Can anyone confirm this? Thanks in advance.

View media item 2319668View media item 2319672

Been trying to cop the black tri-colors for the last 3 weeks in 9 or 9.5 and it's impossible. Restocks app/adidas alerts via twitter are always too late. How do people get these shoes without paying $80 over retail?

Back
Top Bottom