Adidas NMD thread

Gonna use my double up pair of OGs as trade bait.

Thought I'd go for the black or white gums, but I'm good on those --- unless Size let's me cop for the low.

adidas-nmd-city-sock-gore-tex-01-620x434.jpeg

These are a must for me. 

Yeah, was looking for those and couldn't find them.

Really bummed about those... have a lot of the Bape x Neighborhood stuff from a few weeks ago.

Also thought it was an interesting (maybe ugly) shoe, but different...

Had a proxy outside of a Bape store in Japan this morning, but missed on the raffle lol

anybody able to cop on FootAction? I haven't been able to cart a single pair in either the black or white.
copped the black adidas easy tho

Last edited:
Most of the sizes are coming back for the Blacks. I'm going to guess it's bots practicing for next weekend's Yeezy release and letting go of the carts.

lol people can't buy a damn shoe anymore just because they just like how it looks, hype has to come with it now [emoji]128580[/emoji][emoji]128580[/emoji]

I dont necessarily think hype is dead. Like for me I got winter wools and black tri that I plan on destriping. Also have 2 black cws ultra boost so no need at all for blacks. For white I have 2 3x white ub and 1 uc 3x white ub. No need for whites. Theyre so basic theyre unnecessary.

lol people can't buy a damn shoe anymore just because they just like how it looks, hype has to come with it now [emoji]128580[/emoji][emoji]128580[/emoji]
Sadly, it's always been like that for most shoes...and now its finally hitting the NMDs PK. I figure most of the sizes will be gone in a few hours. Some folks are also saving for them Yeezys next weekend.

I dont necessarily think hype is dead. Like for me I got winter wools and black tri that I plan on destriping. Also have 2 black cws ultra boost so no need at all for blacks. For white I have 2 3x white ub and 1 uc 3x white ub. No need for whites. Theyre so basic theyre unnecessary.
​Have black overload as well recently. 2 x V2 Yeezys, Mastermind NMD, OGs, WM, etc...

Tend on wearing the red / navy WM NMD a ton now, just since I'm sick of black... probably add the BRED V2s next weekend as well sigh...

White primeknit is a ***** to keep clean, pass for anyone living in a big city.

OG NMD re-release I think has flooded the market wtih black PK NMDs. I think folks thought it would be more difficult to grab those so they had planned on using these black gums as consolation. Since so many were able to cop the OGs, it's a bit redundant. Black Yeezy's around the corner isn't helping.

Just my opinion.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom