Adidas NMD thread

This is the second pair of NMD's for me, love my winter wools but I'm so afraid of messing the wool up that I wanted these blk gums for dailies... I needed a second pair of black shoes too so pretty happy with these

Would save money for yeezys but let's be real those aren't guaranteed hahaha and I'm 0/all on those

​Have black overload as well recently. 2 x V2 Yeezys, Mastermind NMD, OGs, WM, etc...

Tend on wearing the red / navy WM NMD a ton now, just since I'm sick of black... probably add the BRED V2s next weekend as well sigh...

Yeah I love black kicks but have so many hard to add another atm. Those navy/red look nice. Kinda regret I passed. I also hope to cop the v2s next week but Ive never been able to secure a pair through manual measures :lol:. Hopefully this time will be different but not getting my hopes up. Really want em for my bday haha. LikeIm 14 and ****.

Last edited:
disable adblock

check your account too.. if you dont have a order placed under your order history it didn't go through. typical adidas.com with their terrible payment system. try either disabling adblock or log in to adidas under an incognito window and try checking out that way.
Yeah took off pop up blockers off my cell phone and tried 2 more times. Got more pending charges on both credit card and paypal but still brought me back to the payment screen. Nothing under my orders, just paypal transactions confirmations. How long do these authorizations take to clear? Guess I'm not getting anything today.

Adidas, give us a red PK upper with gum bottom for the love of god. 2k for NK NMDs is insane!

Last edited:
Everyone going for PK...glad I scooped grey in the "new" mesh whatever the H that means. 

Yep. Perfect. Adidas returns are easy anyways.

first pair of NMDs, made the switch from jb and nike recently now i'll have to start unloading some stock. adidas comfort is far superior

Last edited:
Primeknit and mesh are different materials.

Primeknit on the NMD_R1 is typically thinner than the mesh, often requiring you to size down.
Yeah I got that, I was just curious cause I saw the product listing as knit instead of mesh. Maybe it always said that. Thanks.

I really like the material they used for the new glitch mesh. Plus the pull tab on the back is leather which is a nice touch

No gum CS on the same day + no splash page = Adidas knew these would sit for a bit. They'll still sell out, but will just take a bit.

Happy people can cop a pair if they want.

Yeah all my jordans are size 8 with as well as other Nike products. Foamposites 8.5 I don't own any Adidas though. This will he my first pair.
i'm an 11 in AJ 1s, an 11 in Ultra boost, a 10.5 in normal NMDs and a 10 in pk NMDs, if that helps

Back
Top Bottom