Adidas NMD thread

For you Miami guys, the beach store had a FSR of all 3 colors when i left today about 10 mins before closing time

I got some Adidas NMD XR1's today

I just want to say

I'm sorry for trashing you Adidas guys on the low 
frown.gif

I was lost in the sauce but Now I see why you all were copping

Gonna add more  NMD's to the collection after this

Sole Space in Oakland will release the trico's next Friday. If you're local in the bay you'll be good to swoop. I guess the shipping is steep if you order online. Great local store, they give tons back to the community.

were the trip blacks as rare this time as they were on their first release?  I copped them pretty easily on adc the other day

were the trip blacks as rare this time as they were on their first release?  I copped them pretty easily on adc the other day

They were the rarest of the 3 that restocked. I think someone posted the adc stock numbers a few pages back for all three. A lot of stores had em tho but they sold out very quickly anywhere that had em.

what do you guys think about wearing NMDs to the gym? 

NOT for running or deadlifts -of course - 

Reason I ask is, the more I wear my OG NMDs they feel pretty flexible (nike free like) since there is not much structure on the soles..boost is soft and relatively flat...

I thought about pure boots but those may be too cushioned ....

thots? 

Not a fan of any of these color nmds cause of the mesh material. Too many other possible nmds to wait for.

I feel you i dont own any mesh NMDs, been PK since my first pair. But usually i dont think the mesh pairs are ugly, i just dont buy em. Different case with these trash reds lol

Id use those triple black nmd for beaters for sure though

I feel you i dont own any mesh NMDs, been PK since my first pair. But usually i dont think the mesh pairs are ugly, i just dont buy em. Different case with these trash reds lol
Id use those triple black nmd for beaters for sure though

The all black would be good for beaters, but targeting the Ultra Boost ones for that role. Love all red on shoes, like any of the UBs. But as even Raab posted, look kinda orange.

The all black would be good for beaters, but targeting the Ultra Boost ones for that role. Love all red on shoes, like any of the UBs. But as even Raab posted, look kinda orange.

I have triple black ultra boost 1.0 but i cant bring myself to beat them lol.

I have solar red UB and shrimp camo NMD so off reds are cool but like you guys said its a different color from boost to mesh and its like orange

I dont mean to trash anybody elses purchases though buy what you like. Im jusy glad im not the only one that feels this way about them lol

Last edited:
Just copped my third pair of solar red... Done now. Buy what you like - and then some more if you like. 
glasses.gif

I have solar red UB and shrimp camo NMD so off reds are cool but like you guys said its a different color from boost to mesh and its like orange

I dont mean to trash anybody elses purchases though buy what you like. Im jusy glad im not the only one that feels this way about them lol

No offense taken you don't feel them and it's all gucci.
Yea they are kinda orange depending on the lighting. These will be my first NMD's I can't wait to see them in the flesh.

Solar red 1.0 or 2.0?

Last edited:

Hopefully TB 3.0s are an easier cop. Shrimp camos are a nice pickup for summer. Most of the color camo line are fire. I have to think of my salmon sunglows as the runner-up prize.

These will be my first NMD's I can't wait to see them in the flesh.

Congrats to you and anyone that picked up first NMDs.
Still favor this adidas model.
Hope for more.

No offense taken you don't feel them and it's all gucci.
Yea they are kinda orange depending on the lighting. These will be my first NMD's I can't wait to see them in the flesh.

Solar red 1.0 or 2.0?

I only have 1.0, i skipped 2.0 completely lol. That knit pattern killed it for me. The only 2.0 i ever copped was the triple whites on ADC release day. Ended up trading them on grailed for the solar red 1.0 within a few days

I only have 1.0, i skipped 2.0 completely lol. That knit pattern killed it for me. The only 2.0 i ever copped was the triple whites on ADC release day. Ended up trading them on grailed for the solar red 1.0 within a few days

Sick!! 1.0 solars are actually one of my fav UB's, I've been searching for a min but can't find my size.
These solar R1's grew on me tbh I remember passing last year when they were on confirmed.

I got some Adidas NMD XR1's today

I just want to say
I'm sorry for trashing you Adidas guys on the low :frown:

I was lost in the sauce but Now I see why you all were copping

Gonna add more  NMD's to the collection after this
Congrats brother! Which pair you cop? Post a pic

what do you guys think about wearing NMDs to the gym? 

NOT for running or deadlifts -of course - 

Reason I ask is, the more I wear my OG NMDs they feel pretty flexible (nike free like) since there is not much structure on the soles..boost is soft and relatively flat...

I thought about pure boots but those may be too cushioned ....

thots? 

I have worn my OGs for chest/tri's and back/bi's and they're great, breathable and cushiony.

I won't wear them for core workouts or leg day tho. IMO, the PK does not offer enough support, the boost does not offer enough stabilization.

Back
Top Bottom