Adidas NMD thread

They have dropped a couple spots already. Some more tonight. I didn't realize they were PK . I saw $170 price couldn't figure out why. They look like same material as the glitch that just came out which is same material as pureboosts.

Found them online on Adidas FR. They aren't PK. Take a look:

m.adidas.fr/chaussure-nmd_r1/BB2885.html

Yeah didn't think it looked it. It says right on there stretch mesh. Optical illusion pattern from computer bugs? Is that why it PK prices lol. I kind of like the red. I have more than enough NMDs don't need these.I just got these in today they're PK didn't even know they had 3M hits on them 

View media item 2349507

Yeah didn't think it looked it. It says right on there stretch mesh. Optical illusion pattern from computer bugs? Is that why it PK prices lol. I kind of like the red. I have more than enough NMDs don't need these.I just got these in today they're PK didn't even know they had 3M hits on them 

View media item 2349507

The computer bug thing confused me too lol. I think maybe because it was a translating it from French. Those XR1's are clean [emoji]128076[/emoji]

how to size on the nmd x pharrell? im a 9 in Ultraboost and Yeezy V2.

Last edited:

Hesitant to pull the trigger.  I'd definitely buy them if they were PK
I tried these on in person, the material is comfortable. I only own PK NMDs and always assumed the mesh would be stiff. I might go back and get me a pair

I tried these on in person, the material is comfortable. I only own PK NMDs and always assumed the mesh would be stiff. I might go back and get me a pair
Obvious answer, but did you try TTS or .5 down?  Is the fit similar to the Glitch Camo R1s that came a few weeks back?  

Tried searching through the thread: is caliroots the only place dropping the WM r2 on 3/1? Think this will be a tough cop?

Obvious answer, but did you try TTS or .5 down?  Is the fit similar to the Glitch Camo R1s that came a few weeks back?  
I never tried the glitch camos R1s but I tried on my  TTS and they fit great 

Last edited:

Some of the mesh pairs are just as flexible as PK (whiteout/ blackout pack especially)

I purchased the TB NMD from JDStore UK & received my order confirmation as well as order 'accept' email. How long does it normally take for JDStore to send out the shipment email?

I purchased the TB NMD from JDStore UK & received my order confirmation as well as order 'accept' email. How long does it normally take for JDStore to send out the shipment email?
Got my email this morning, says they will be here tomorrow

Last edited:

My experience with JD shipment has never been pleasant. Stuff takes 3-4 weeks to arrive. That might not be your case tho.

Anyone know what these are or when they came out? Saw them at RIF.LA, don't ever recall a seeing info on these

View media item 2349735

View media item 2349736

these will be had when they release. look like the same upper material used on the bapes. doesn't matter mesh or not.

as for the red and blue cw, seems like it is mesh/knit not primeknit. source? my local adidas store selling them at mesh nmd prices.

love when there is a restock of nmds and size 13 and 14 sit. but come release they sell out because of resellers buying them and thinking they can make money off them lol

My experience with JD shipment has never been pleasant. Stuff takes 3-4 weeks to arrive. That might not be your case tho.
My shipping time experience with JD is similar.  Also, my sneakers were not double boxed.  JD just put a black plastic bag over the original sneaker box.  Needless to say the shoe box was pretty beat up.  

Back
Top Bottom