Adidas NMD thread

Smh it was too good to be true contacted the seller and got my refund back :smh:

Not gona lie they looked pretty good until i seen that they were UA

@motoyuki contact the seller gave me a quick refund once I saw this.

Last edited:
Smh it was too good to be true contacted the seller and got my refund back
mean.gif
already??? that Quick? 

MAaaaaaan! 
laugh.gif

Good looks @airraab for catching that before it was too late these UAs are getting better every day :smh: and hope Moto got his refund back.

Lol! I'm on a night shift in the ER so I bought with the quickness without really reading. Yea I paid through PayPal.

@motoyuki did u msg him & did he respond back? He replied back saying will do once i said can i cancel my order and did not know these were UA But other than that if you used PP and it was through ebay you should be fine.

Last edited:
Cant even cart anything

I checked out with a size 6.5 for solar reds. I carted a 4 as well. I tried an 11.5 I believe and it says sizes not available for purchase yet. I believe they might be slowly releasing sizes for purchase so I would keep trying.

Last edited:
I checked out with a size 6.5 for solar reds. I carted a 4 as well. I tried an 11.5 I believe and it says sizes not available for purchase yet. I believe they might be slowly releasing sizes for purchase so I would keep trying.
I just kept going for my size thats why. But i even tried a 10.5 and 9.5 and it would say not available. Thanks though

Back
Top Bottom